The Anthony Cumia Show

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Have you ever heard of Anthony Cumia?
No.
He is the only person named Anthony to ever exist that goes by the nickname AntH instead of Ant or Tony.
Still never heard of him.
But, he is radio's most notorious shock jock if you don't count Howard Stern, Don Imus, Steve Dahl, Mancow, and about 10 other shock jocks.
Nope. Never heard of the guy.
What about his local Long Island podcast network. Ever heard of it?
Nope.
Well, you will once they open up a New York City studio and all these A-list celebrities stop by just to hang out.
Fuck any boys today, bud?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Have you ever heard of Anthony Cumia?
No.
He is the only person named Anthony to ever exist that goes by the nickname AntH instead of Ant or Tony.
Still never heard of him.
But, he is radio's most notorious shock jock if you don't count Howard Stern, Don Imus, Steve Dahl, Mancow, and about 10 other shock jocks.
Nope. Never heard of the guy.
What about his local Long Island podcast network. Ever heard of it?
Nope.
Well, you will once they open up a New York City studio and all these A-list celebrities stop by just to hang out.
I hate agreeing with you, it makes me want to shower

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
I wonder if there will be an audiobook version for illiterate people like JoeH so he can find out what's in it.

goat999

town drunk
Sep 30, 2006
Springfield, IL
So, I’ve been a loyal listener/ subscriber since before he went on air with LFTC, and started TACS, actually I’m such a fan boy, I was part of the “pal talk inner circle” before there even was one, (yes special I know) which got all that shit started. He has covered almost all of that stuff on air, and has discussed the book and it’s contents several times, I’m going to buy the book, probably even the paper one, but I’m assuming that none of the stuff is a “revelations” in anyway.
I’ve gotten the impression that he is going to focus more on his early life (all shit we have heard multiple times) his introduction to Opie (which we have also heard discussed) and their falling out. I doubt we are going to get much new info about his arrest and the circumstances beyond what he has discussed on air, same with his stint in “rehab” which he has also discussed.

Yea, so basically I’m not expecting anything that I haven’t heard over the last 3-4 years since the O&A show went “dark”
I didn't know he had a book coming out, but will definitely be ordering it. And I don't expect anything new to be revealed, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I think most here share Ant's sense of humor, and in some cases, his love for children.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Dave Landau made a hilarious movie. It’s on the site/app under EXTRA stuff. Entitled: The King

Just watch it.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Dave Landau made a hilarious movie. It’s on the site/app under EXTRA stuff. Entitled: The King

Just watch it.
"This video is for subscribers only."

So only a lucky 18,000 100,000 get to see it.