The Anthony Cumia Show

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Ok but seriously, you’re coming on Friday, right?
He got to the NYC border gave it the finger and walked the fuck away. NYC doesn't deserve him.

Then he touched some guy's face and had his hand cut off.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I'm friends with The Edge from U2 and he called 2U a bunch of poofs.
Yet they still sold them the rights to play their music for money

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
... Yeah? And? Is that supposed to be an example of how "successful" Joe is? Because when he asked U2 if he could play their song professionally, they shrugged their shoulders and said, "Sure, I guess. Whatever."?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Hold the phones.

2U actually paid to play in a U2 cover band? You know, in front of desolate shopping malls?

I didn't think the situation was that bad.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Oh god, that idiot is still trying to act like Brother Joe is a success?
... Yeah? And? Is that supposed to be an example of how "successful" Joe is? Because when he asked U2 if he could play their song professionally, they shrugged their shoulders and said, "Sure, I guess. Whatever."?
Hold the phones.

2U actually paid to play in a U2 cover band? You know, in front of desolate shopping malls?

I didn't think the situation was that bad.
Huh, for experts on the entertainment industry I find it interesting that none of you understand what “royalties” are or how valuable they are.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Huh, for experts on the entertainment industry I find it interesting that none of you understand what “royalties” are or how valuable they are.
You're the best. Don't ever change. You're right, Brother Joe is the greatest and most fantastic and rich fancy musician in ALLLLLL the land and it doesn't matter that he literally can't make his own living in music and sucks off the teat of the greatest, funniest, most amazing, accomplished DJ in all the land Anthony Cumia. Grifting off of people and acting like you earned it is exactly what you call success, and it's understandable why you hold Brother Joe to that standard. Everyone is great. You're great. You're right, man. Just so so right. Boy, you've shown me.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
You're the best. Don't ever change. You're right, Brother Joe is the greatest and most fantastic and rich fancy musician in ALLLLLL the land and it doesn't matter that he literally can't make his own living in music and sucks off the teat of the greatest, funniest, most amazing, accomplished DJ in all the land Anthony Cumia. Grifting off of people and acting like you earned it is exactly what you call success, and it's understandable why you hold Brother Joe to that standard. Everyone is great. You're great. You're right, man. Just so so right. Boy, you've shown me.
Ohhhh you’re trying too hard again, it must be such a burden to be as cool as you

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Ohhhh you’re trying too hard again, it must be such a burden to be as cool as you
No man, just trying to say that you're right about everything and move on with my life. This was fun yesterday, today you're like chewing on an old shoe. Let's both just move on.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
No man, just trying to say that you're right about everything and move on with my life. This was fun yesterday, today you're like chewing on an old shoe. Let's both just move on.
Na, go fuck your self, you picked the worthless argument, You are now and will continue to be a fucking cunt

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Joe doesn't get royalties, you dunce. 1) He doesn't "own" the material he plays, and 2) as far as I know, he has no album or video to sell. Royalties are payments of profit from the sale of IP. Joe doesn't get shit beyond his fee for performing and maybe gas and hotel money and some free food and drinks.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Joe doesn't get royalties, you dunce. 1) He doesn't "own" the material he plays, and 2) as far as I know, he has no album or video to sell. Royalties are payments of profit from the sale of IP. Joe doesn't get shit beyond his fee for performing and maybe gas and hotel money and some free food and drinks.
Ummmm, wow, you’re so belligerent that you don’t even relize what I was talking about, congratulations.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
Explain how Joe is not a loser because of "royalties" and "how they work".
I have an idea, why don’t you just go fuck yourself? How ba dat?
I’m not exactly sure what your point is other than being an insufferable basement dwelling cunt, so, how about you post a 500 word dissertation on how the Cumia brothers have so negatively directly impacted your life? Show us on the doll where the mean Anthony touched you (or where he didn’t touch you) that made you has a sad?
Don’t forget to insult my intelligence or point out a misplaced coma on a post from 10 years ago to really hammer home your pathetic point

Last edited:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I’m not exactly sure what your point is other than being an insufferable basement dwelling cunt, so, how about you post a 500 word dissertation on how the Cumia brothers have so negatively directly impacted your life? Show us on the doll where the mean Anthony touched you (or where he didn’t touch you) that made you has a sad?
Don’t forget to insult my intelligence of point up a misplaced coma on a post from 10 years ago to really hammer home your pathetic point
This one goes out to JoeH Cumia

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Don’t forget to insult my intelligence or point out a misplaced coma on a post from 10 years ago to really hammer home your pathetic point
Take it easy. Just admit that Anthony, Joe and Mojo are gay pieces of shit and we can move on.