The Anti-Anti Dave thread.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Peabody MA
Its time Dave gets some love around here. The amount of bashing he gets on this board is just unfair. The truth is, he's an great part of the show. He certainly brings more to the table than Earl does. Common yall, find it in your heart to give this man some kind words.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Do we need to go through this again.

Fine I'll start. "Blah, blah, blah. I don't like Dave. [Reasons given three thousand threads before] Blah Blah Blah"

"No, Dave adds stuff to the show. Fez sick. Dave foil."

"You don't understand the concept of why Dave doesn't fill that. Dave goes scream loud. Says wrongthing. Not funny."

"You don't get it. He's funny. He sounds like guy I drink with. I met Dave, he's fun."

"Carnies and rubes, carnies and rubes."

"Let's make a poll"

"We have no choice in the matter. Ron knows all. We haven't a right to say a thing."

"They should go back to just XM, the FM portion is destroying the show."

"Fuck XM, fuck FM, they need to go back to afternoons so Ant can drink more."

"Ron Paul is the only candidate to choose."

"Ron Paul Zombie!!!"

"I don't trust Obama or Hitlery Cunton."

"Communism!!!"

"I hate blacks and Mexicans."

"Of that we can all agree."

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Do we need to go through this again.

Fine I'll start. "Blah, blah, blah. I don't like Dave. [Reasons given three thousand threads before] Blah Blah Blah"

"No, Dave adds stuff to the show. Fez sick. Dave foil."

"You don't understand the concept of why Dave doesn't fill that. Dave goes scream loud. Says wrongthing. Not funny."

"You don't get it. He's funny. He sounds like guy I drink with. I met Dave, he's fun."

"Carnies and rubes, carnies and rubes."

"Let's make a poll"

"We have no choice in the matter. Ron knows all. We haven't a right to say a thing."

"They should go back to just XM, the FM portion is destroying the show."

"Fuck XM, fuck FM, they need to go back to afternoons so Ant can drink more."

"Ron Paul is the only candidate to choose."

"Ron Paul Zombie!!!"

"I don't trust Obama or Hitlery Cunton."

"Communism!!!"

"I hate blacks and Mexicans."

"Of that we can all agree."
amen bro!

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Peabody MA
Indeed, Liddy. You said it all. I guess theres no reason to ever post anything else again ever. My bad for trying to give the guy A/one/single thread to not call him a piece of shit that yall want off the show.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Indeed, Liddy. You said it all. I guess theres no reason to ever post anything else again ever. My bad for trying to give the guy A/one/single thread to not call him a piece of shit that yall want off the show.
HEY EVERYBODY! LOOK! IT IS SARCASTIC "I SUCK" GUY!

BabyHat3R

and THATS how you executive produce!
Dec 27, 2005
Eleanor, WV
"I like turtles." I always wanted to do that in a thread thats not going as planned. Now I can check it off my list.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
Like him or hate him, Dave is the only non-Ron on the show who can engage in conversations about enjoying heterosexual sex. If Fez or Earl were able to close-the-deal with some nice gal(s) and contribute to the show more, I could see the need to scale back on Dave, but Dave is pretty good at what he does.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
Its time Dave gets some love around here. The amount of bashing he gets on this board is just unfair. The truth is, he's an great part of the show. He certainly brings more to the table than Earl does. Common yall, find it in your heart to give this man some kind words.
Considering what a fucking incompetent waste Earl is, that is akin to saying someone brings more to the table than a corpse.

I go back and forth with Dave...as long as he is not a constant presence on 2nd mic over Fez and feels the need to speak all the time, I think he is fine and does bring some funny shit to the show. He has had some very good moments the past few weeks (Super Bowl Show, Wrestling Challenge, etc).

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Why? He has an entire message board dedicated to how wonderful they think he is. Besides, did you look at the Member List for East Side Dave? I did, and this is the only one I found: http://wackbag.com/member.php?u=34249 :haha7:

In RON We Trust

We Trust In RON
Jun 12, 2007
NYC
I think Dave is trying, but the problem is he really isn't good at anything.

ReallyRacist

Jun 10, 2005
DAve fucking sucks at life, radio, and pretty much anything. He ruined a great radio show. I would tolerate him if he didn't laugh like a girl, say idiotic things, and make his life 70 percent of the show. It would be fine if he worked for the show but didn't get any airtime but he does so I don't listen anymore.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ

USH!!!!!!!!

I haven't listened to the show lately, but I hear it has improved... Dave included... so I view that as a positive all around!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Why? He has an entire message board dedicated to how wonderful they think he is. Besides, did you look at the Member List for East Side Dave? I did, and this is the only one I found: http://wackbag.com/member.php?u=34249 :haha7:
Yeah, that's him.

I love dave! I thought i'd go WITH the topic of the thread for a change. :)
I thought you were our contrarian.

Sometimes in a discussion about sports of film for instance I appriciate Dave's input. I thought the discussion about 5 perfect films the other day was fine. Dave had an opinion that Ron could riff on and he wasn't running around like a madman yelling and screaming and shoving bagles in his ass trying to make everyone look at him. It's when he's out of his element in a conversation that he looks for other ways to make himself "valuable" to the program and it's these times when I like Dave least. Perhaps Ron encourages Dave to do the wacky stunt boy bit or perhaps not. I personally don't like Stunt-Boy segments or Gross-Out segments but that's just me.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Like him or hate him, Dave is the only non-Ron on the show who can engage in conversations about enjoying heterosexual sex.
Are you sure about this? Based on way too many of his comments, I think he is bi-sexual cuckold leaning towards gay.

I think Dave is trying, but the problem is he really isn't good at anything.
Trying all of our patience.

Its time Dave gets some love around here. The amount of bashing he gets on this board is just unfair. The truth is, he's an great part of the show. Common yall, find it in your heart to give this man some kind words.
No, no it's not.

sicko

Well this is off to a great start. :haha7:
you noticed that too

why yes, and below vvvv is his 2nd biggest fan vvvvvv, his biggest is his wife

I love dave! I thought i'd go WITH the topic of the thread for a change. :)
wow, this is a surprising comment, :haha7::haha7::haha7:, oh wait, no it's not

DAve fucking sucks at life, radio, and pretty much anything. He ruined a great radio show. I wouldnt tolerate him if he was a girl, who blew fans and made our lives 90 percent better.
fixed it for ya:action-sm

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Wow, who saw this coming? A positive thread turned into the same old Dave bashing. If the show is so horrible with Dave on it, why even bother posting here? He's been a big part of the show for over 2 years now, so it's obvious that no amount of bitching, moaning, whining or personal attacks is going to change things.

This just gets so old after a while. :arrrh:

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Don't care about Dave one way or another. In fact, I find myself kinda zoning out between noon and 3.