THE BABYFUCK BASH 07 featuring Art of the Topless with Guest of Honor Ron Bennington

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
:jump
:clap4::sirenTHE BABYFUCK BASH 07:siren:clap4:
:jump

:love:Featuring ART OF THE TOPLESS with Guest of Honor RON BENNINGTON and Special Guest ANTHONY CUMIA!!!! :love:​
(sorry Ant, the title cut me off )

Details:

Friday December 7th
Bar 9
807 9th Ave (53rd & 54th)
Art of the Topless goes on at 10PM
(because of issues with Bar 9 they will have to end by 1130 so get there early!)

this is just an excuse to get everyone together and have a good time so you fuckers better come out!! :p :cdude:

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Dave -

Not sure if your going to read this ..... The text to Lilly was just for the air .... Although me and Casey do not get along its crazy to actually think that I would mind if she was there. We are all adults and can be in the same place at the same time. So take this as it is and do whatever :)

Talk to you soon!

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Dave -

Not sure if your going to read this ..... The text to Lilly was just for the air .... Although me and Casey do not get along its crazy to actually think that I would mind if she was there. We are all adults and can be in the same place at the same time. So take this as it is and do whatever :)

Talk to you soon!
BabyGirl your not suppose to break Kayfabe

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I'm definitely planning on going, gotta just convince Qtie :D

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Yeah, let me juggle a few things... I might can make this one.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
Jan 6, 2006
Static Age
[SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] I would like to take this opportunity to specially invite Wackbag's own Fruit Monkey to the BFB! [/SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT]

Biking Mexican

Jan 5, 2007
South Bend, IN
Thought about making the trip from Indiana just to party with all the buddies untill I saw NY hotel prices :icon_eek: I stayed in Paris for less. Love the BabyFuck, but not for 2 large over the weekend.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
May 11, 2007
Sunny Florida
I wish I was able to break away from life here in Florida to come see you wonderful people! I could really use a nice get together like this, and to meet the one and only Angelfuck and Babygirl would be an honor.

I will keep looking for something in the Spring, when I plan to come back north to visit.

Please post lots of pics, I love to see people together having a great time! Maybe we will get a rare pic of Babygirl or Angelfuck kissing Flea! I think it would be easier to get Barry Bond's record-breaking home run ball, but, that's me! :haha7:

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I shall be in attendance!
Leaving for Vegas the next morning... so be gentle :p

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
[SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] I would like to take this opportunity to specially invite Wackbag's own Fruit Monkey to the BFB! [/SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT]
wow...how does someone go about getting an invite like that? I mean I guess I will come...:icon_conf
:icon_mrgr