The Bad haircut thread

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
I got one of these yesterday after the Jets Game, I thought it would make me feel clean cut and refreshed, but the whore ruined my hair and look, now I feel like a Tool....With my Toolish SHort haircut

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
There is only two for me to get my hair cut. Either go to a gay guy, or any random barber shop in ghetto/ghettoish neighborhoods.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I've been shaving my head for like a year, with a 3 blade, so I decided I was going to let it grow.
I wasted 2 years of shaved head hair growing back only to get a horrible haircut.
The woman cut it in a fashion in which she's grab a chunk and snip, then another chunk and snip.
All the while missing complete chunks, so upon closer look about every centimeter the hair was about a half an inch longer. It looked like a retarded child cut it. You couldn't tell unless you were like 2 feet away, so I couldn't tell while I was there. And you can't go back... it's too awkward.
So after paying for my somehow $25 haircut, I shaved it about an hour later for free.

Worthless cunt hair-cut-lady.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
I've been shaving my head for like a year, with a 3 blade, so I decided I was going to let it grow.
I wasted 2 years of shaved head hair growing back only to get a horrible haircut.
The woman cut it in a fashion in which she's grab a chunk and snip, then another chunk and snip.
All the while missing complete chunks, so upon closer look about every centimeter the hair was about a half an inch longer. It looked like a retarded child cut it. You couldn't tell unless you were like 2 feet away, so I couldn't tell while I was there. And you can't go back... it's too awkward.
So after paying for my somehow $25 haircut, I shaved it about an hour later for free.

Worthless cunt hair-cut-lady.

:haha7: You sound like me man.....This lady left it all uneven, I feel like a douche with my stupid haircut....I always plan on growing it too and then it just gets too messy....and then I ask for a trim and when you sit there, yeah it doesn't look to bad, when you get home or in your car is when you want to hide lol

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
Somehow she cut it so that every other hair was one of three lengths, an inch, 1/2 inch, and 3/4 inch.
So in the right light you could see all the different little lengths, as if a blind man cut it.

Do yourself a favor and buy a electric razor thing, I got one for $15.99.
Best investment I made.