HitW The Baton Rises - Iron Fist Season 2 - September 7, 2018

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
@crippledalbino @BIV @Pigdango

I haven't watched a minute of the new Netflix Marvel shows since New York retained its load-bearing magic dragon bones, but it's time to get back. In less than two weeks, Ward Meechum returns!

It'll have Ward getting all business (and by business I mean Sonic fucking Mania), his totes lame sister, his high af BFF who now looks like a softer Jonathan Jackson, his BFF's hot Asian girlfriend, and a black chick with a robot arm because that's how Ward rolls now. Hopefully Luke Cage doesn't show up. Not because Ward doesn't like black people but because Danny is his BFF and competition between co-BFFs is not cool. Alice Eve joins the cast as Typhoid Mary and you know that Ward is going to bang her because does every woman in his life need to be crazy?

Fun fact, Alice Eve was in She's Out Of My League with Krysten Ritter (and TJ Miller) where Ritter played her less attractive friend, which is wrong. But that was in the past. How about hooking Ward up with Jones? Say yes to the Jess!

Cancer factory.

(I also kind of wish I knew how Ward became this but I kind of like that I don't remember.)

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
@crippledalbino @BIV @Pigdango

I haven't watched a minute of the new Netflix Marvel shows since New York retained its load-bearing magic dragon bones, but it's time to get back. In less than two weeks, Ward Meechum returns!

It'll have Ward getting all business (and by business I mean Sonic fucking Mania), his totes lame sister, his high af BFF who now looks like a softer Jonathan Jackson, his BFF's hot Asian girlfriend, and a black chick with a robot arm because that's how Ward rolls now. Hopefully Luke Cage doesn't show up. Not because Ward doesn't like black people but because Danny is his BFF and competition between co-BFFs is not cool. Alice Eve joins the cast as Typhoid Mary and you know that Ward is going to bang her because does every woman in his life need to be crazy?

Fun fact, Alice Eve was in She's Out Of My League with Krysten Ritter (and TJ Miller) where Ritter played her less attractive friend, which is wrong. But that was in the past. How about hooking Ward up with Jones? Say yes to the Jess!

Cancer factory.

(I also kind of wish I knew how Ward became this but I kind of like that I don't remember.)
I’m in, and Krysten Ritter is in fact less attractive than Alice Eve.

Oh good, Davos has the Iron Fist.:rolleyes:

That makes Daredevil the only Marvel Netflix show where the 2nd season's villain doesn't have the same powers as the hero.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I don't know what I'm in for exactly, but I'm in.

Pigdango

Donator
I don't know what I'm in for exactly, but I'm in.
Rather all of us suffering through the whole series, we will watch in relay fashion. You will be assigned 2 episodes to watch, and you will then recap those episodes for the next person in the relay. When the last person has finished episode 9 we will all watch episode 10 together as an official HitW.

I will NOT be taking the anchor position this year after they fucked me with two filler episodes last year.

@crippledalbino @BIV you in?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Rather all of us suffering through the whole series, we will watch in relay fashion. You will be assigned 2 episodes to watch, and you will then recap those episodes for the next person in the relay. When the last person has finished episode 9 we will all watch episode 10 together as an official HitW.

I will NOT be taking the anchor position this year after they fucked me with two filler episodes last year.

Oh, then I'm out.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Obviously kidding. I'd prefer to not go first if that's okay with whoever assigns the episode number so I can get a feel for things though.

Who the fuck is this Ay-rab Davos? Where are the other Immortal Weapons? Why use the most boring people you can find?

And most importantly, why do I even care when I never watched season 1?

Answer, I'm a bitter cunt and a faggot.

Bobobie

I’m in, and Krysten Ritter is in fact less attractive than Alice Eve.
Krysten has a better ass. According to paparazzi beach photos, Alice Eve doesn't even have one.

LiddyRules

Who the fuck is this Ay-rab Davos? Where are the other Immortal Weapons? Why use the most boring people you can find?

And most importantly, why do I even care when I never watched season 1?

Answer, I'm a bitter cunt and a faggot.
Calm down.

LiddyRules

As much as I hate to agree with Mojo, Ritter is aces.

If it makes you feel better, I had filler episodes too. The only thing I remember from my episodes was Danny apologizing about his business running a Cancer Factory, Ward seeing it on YouTube and being all "WHY IS HE APOLOGIZING ABOUT THE CANCER FACTORY!?!?" Then Ward got hooked on drugs or something.

I think there was also an episode where Danny fought a bunch of people in a warehouse.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator

If it makes you feel better, I had filler episodes too. The only thing I remember from my episodes was Danny apologizing about his business running a Cancer Factory, Ward seeing it on YouTube and being all "WHY IS HE APOLOGIZING ABOUT THE CANCER FACTORY!?!?" Then Ward got hooked on drugs or something.

I think there was also an episode where Danny fought a bunch of people in a warehouse.
There's no shame in backing a winning statement.

Pigdango

Donator

She might be aces, but Eve is a Royal Flush.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator

I’m in. I can start us out too if no one else wants it.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.

Of course I'm in.

Bobobie

I'm barely in the first few episodes of Jessica Jones then it's second season of Luke Cage. I wouldn't have even bothered with Iron Fist if it hadn't been so tied into the whole Defenders Storyline.