The bbboys

Taintkisser

has anyone seen my NAZI Helmet?
Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
This is an open question to the xm'ers out here. Why were the boys so fucking afraid of Tom today????? I love them dearly but I fear they really have changed. The real O&A would have just let her get Naked and had fun, especially since we were listening on XM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
they were just suspended and almost fired by XM. CBS just got done firing 2 prominent shows.
this isnt the climate to defy management.

coolyellowbus

May 4, 2005
Living in a nation of Earls
I think the fm gig is an obsession of theirs and they won't do anything to ruin it. That and they were in toms house so they gotta follow toms rules.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Tom was wearing his Power Tie today.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I have not listened to the show today yet. I live one day in the past (because I loathe XM) I can't wait for my Friday morning jog!!!!!!!

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
I never thought I'd hear the boys saying such great things about XM and shitting on CBS so soon after their suspension. But then again, it seems like Tom has been the problem all along if there was no nudity policy in the first place...

S

spiceman

Its CBS studios, their rules. Build faster XM... PLEASE

Taintkisser

Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
Its CBS studios, their rules. Build faster XM... PLEASE
maybe, but thats like saying if you rent an apartment you cant eat your meals there because the owners said so. For the xm part of the show they are effectivley renting the studio. what gooes on behind the closed doors of the studio has no bearing on CBS radio AT ALL

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Being in the CBS studios the whole time is effecting the show. Sometimes they seem to forget that they're not actually on CBS, and hold back with the language. CBS has conditioned them well.

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
This is an open question to the xm'ers out here. Why were the boys so fucking afraid of Tom today????? I love them dearly but I fear they really have changed. The real O&A would have just let her get Naked and had fun, especially since we were listening on XM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are right. They should have just said fuck everything and thrown their careers away to see some tits we wouldn't have seen on the radio anyway.

Capt.Quint

ANDREW DICE GAY
Jul 26, 2005
Fort Pierce,FL
I don't understand it. O and A wouldn't let the chick show her tits because of the supposed nudity policy but didn't Jimmy the day before take his cock out and smack Bob Kelly's ass? That is nudity, right?

Taintkisser

Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
You are right. They should have just said fuck everything and thrown their careers away to see some tits we wouldn't have seen on the radio anyway.
Throw their careers away over tits? nah, not gonna happen I agree. The point being that they would not have gotten fired over that because they were on xm. Its not the content that bothers me, its the fact that they seem to still be reeling from the suspension so they are not quite themselves. Lets be honest, do you REALLY think XM/CBS would have fired them for a pair of TITS????

Taintkisser

Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
I don't understand it. O and A wouldn't let the chick show her tits because of the supposed nudity policy but didn't Jimmy the day before take his cock out and smack Bob Kelly's ass? That is nudity, right?
yes but Homosexuality is OK according to Tom.......just ask his houseboy, Sven

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
when was this time when they were so cool they wouldn't listen to the man.....maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Twisted fuckin memories

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
yes but it was so spontaneous that no one had time to ask or time to stop them

Taintkisser

Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
I wish they would have been that spontaneous with boobies instead of cocks

Taintkisser

Feb 15, 2006
Dix Hills
when was this time when they were so cool they wouldn't listen to the man.....maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

Twisted fuckin memories
this 'time' I refer to was the wnew days.......hmmmm....errrr......ummmm......well, on second thought maybe that wasn't such a good idea, that whole church thing......

topher520

learnings for queers
Jul 5, 2006
Boston
Its like listening to your bitch and not agreeing with what she puts down as a rule, but you still do it because You like to fuck her mouth and dont want to roooon it.