The Best of 2010 - Friday Edition - We Miss Ant, Op and Lil Jimmy!

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
I wonder how the bbbboys vacations are going.

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
is this where we talk about whatever we're doing right now? :p i'm watching married with children b/c I no longer have xm and no ones streaming on pt

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
I'm preparing for court on monday afternoon. Pulling notes form my laptop so I can keep my current 1 to 1 ratio for tickets written and tickets paid. Nobody escapes the wrath of my citation book!!

Angelfuck

haha are you really a metermaid? hahaha.. sorry... :p

Angelfuck

haha only 9789 posts before I'm not a n00b eh? :p

ps zach and ac are so gay for each other, thats why ac doesnt want zach to get married to kelly...

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Is this class reunion day?

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!

Saved By The Bell.

You know-nothing!
Coke, do you still have your 360? you playing any games? I never see you on, and I know you quit MW2 pretty early on... Too bad, the only wackbagger I can play Call of Duty with is Norton'sGraveyLeg!

Stig

Fucking your mother.
Roger got the questions in advance so he could type in his answer.
Which rhymes with Cancer.
Just sayin'.

Coke, do you still have your 360? you playing any games? I never see you on, and I know you quit MW2 pretty early on... Too bad, the only wackbagger I can play Call of Duty with is Norton'sGraveyLeg!
I haven't played Call of Duty is a long time. I played so much MW1, it wasn't the same lasting thrill to play MW2.

Recently I rented Alan Wake, Prince of Persia and Red Dead. Which I need to buy Red Dead someday soon, bc it's damn great.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Roger got the questions in advance so he could type in his answer.
Which rhymes with Cancer.
Just sayin'.
You're a horrible human being...you know that?

:action-sm

And yesterday I did a speed run of Bionic Command: Re-Armed. Which if you play it on Easy, it assumes you're a retarded child and you can clear the game in 1 hour.

Angelfuck

haha are you any good? you either gotta be funny or good to be in the ckcod crew(thats coolkidscallofdutycrew :p)

Saved by the fucking Bell

hell yeah, the college years, blah but zach and kelly getting married was just on... and the new commercial is horse face crying "Im so excited, Im so excited" and then an announcer goes "we're excited too, saved by the bell is back!" awesome :icon_lol:

I haven't played Call of Duty is a long time. I played so much MW1, it wasn't the same lasting thrill to play MW2.

Recently I rented Alan Wake, Prince of Persia and Red Dead. Which I need to buy Red Dead someday soon, bc it's damn great.
if i had a live account, id play cod hours a day like balz, but i dont so i cant :(
yeah alan wake, cant wait for the first dlc episode! took a few weeks break from red dead, gonna pick it up again soon

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
haha are you any good? you either gotta be funny or good to be in the ckcod crew(thats coolkidscallofdutycrew :p)
LOL, im too cheap to keep buying 60 dollar games, so I REALLY played MW2 till the wheels fell off. (fall camo on the AK47, bitches!!!)

Do you have a 360?

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
And yesterday I did a speed run of Bionic Command: Re-Armed. Which if you play it on Easy, it assumes you're a retarded child and you can clear the game in 1 hour.
Ok...thinking of buying a used 360, or PS3. Which one should I get? Annnnd...go!

hell yeah, the college years, blah but zach and kelly getting married was just on... and the new commercial is horse face crying "Im so excited, Im so excited" and then an announcer goes "we're excited too, saved by the bell is back!" awesome :icon_lol:

yeah alan wake, cant wait for the first dlc episode! took a few weeks break from red dead, gonna pick it up again soon
Welcome back to the listening thread miss.

Angelfuck

LOL, im too cheap to keep buying 60 dollar games, so I REALLY played MW2 till the wheels fell off. (fall camo on the AK47, bitches!!!)

Do you have a 360?
no but balz does, pretty sure thats 1 of like 4 threads he posts in... they have a tight group but they arent maxed out on privates yet so if you play a lot (and I mean a lot!) hit him up its hybridmoment308