The Bobo and Opie & Anthony Sit Down

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
The Bobo and Opie & Anthony Sit Down

To Bobo, he has unfairly been kept off the show. To ONA, he has done so much for the show that he is over-exposed(Robo Bobo, Bobo to O&A, Superhero Bobo, Release the Bobo, Bobo' One Man Band, Bobo's family of characters, Bobo's Fugitive parody, Bobo's amazing member, Bobo's Mets talk, Bobo's life stories, Bobo and his boy friend, etc). There was a sit down scheduled 4 days ago, as relayed by the entertainer Ron, but the wires got crossed somewhere and the meeting sadly and most unfortunately did not happen. :(

@Bignose996 I was at during the game and I watched the game live. FACEB

way it go @johansantana you just made history

@KimFromTampa I saw the game

No one showed up I am at home drinking in sadness

I am going to go home if u don't call me by 5pm

@KurtLove666 going to go home if u don't call by 5pm

Good luck @notsam

@KurtLove666 did u get my message

@KurtLove666 did u just call me why did u hang up before I picked up

I am still here @KurtLove666

@KurtLove666 ok

I am not leaving here tell a pest shows up or @KurtLove666

@RockabillyNoir ronnie b told me to be here today

Still here waiting for the pests to show up @KurtLove666 were r u

@LukeUsingForce I was going to tweet the cock photo

@FinleyManhattan get here to this location I don't what to spend extra money on transportion

@FinleyManhattan as soon as you got charge let me no

@almostheavenly I don't got @FinleyManhattan cell number

@FinleyManhattan can u dm me your number so I can call u

@Jay_Sherman I don't no what church it is at so I can't go if I don't know were

if no one shows up I will tweet a photo u do not want to see

A photo of my view from the bar pic.twitter.com/mrlLCeeb

@FinleyManhattan yes that is what I said

@BryanProper it is in midtown Manhattan

@BryanProper r u at the right location

Another photo to help u guys find me pic.twitter.com/6wTAjbwX

@BryanProper I am here

@BryanProper show yourself

A photo of me at bills burgers to help u guys find me @OpieRadio @AnthonyCumia @KurtLove666 pic.twitter.com/3nwS1fMG

@OpieRadio are u here yet

@FinleyManhattan yes that is were I am

@FinleyManhattan were r you I am looking for you

@FinleyManhattan witch bills burgers r u at I am at the one in Rockefeller center

@FinleyManhattan r u here

@RobertJohnHarve I don't see you do u see a guy up front with a blackberry tweeting

@Spidlerc the one in midtown is were I am at

Someone show yourself

@Spidlerc I don't see u here

@OpieRadio @AnthonyCumia r u here yet I am at bills burgers like ronnie b told me

All pests look for the guy up front tweeting on his blackberry(me)

@InternJeffS no one is there yet

@BryanCarnes I am not at a table yet I am up front

@InternJeffS I am here right now where r u not getting anything tell someone who said he is going to be here shows up

@KurtLove666 r u there yet I am hear right now at bills burgers

@KurtLove666 on my way to Manhattan right now see you there

@OttoAndGeorge guess you know how I fell when I call in see u soon

On my way to bills burgers in Rockefeller center @OpieRadio @AnthonyCumia hope u guys really show up I will be upset if u guys did not

There will be a sit-down at Bobo's BBQ, details TBA. Hopefully more details and topics of discussion will be released as the date approaches. How will Bobo return? And what goodness will he entertain his million and millions of fans who have been rudely denied the comedic stylings of one of The Show's greatest talents? I know I am waiting with bated breath.

RadioBoboxm105 said:
I am going to call in to the @OpieRadio and @AnthonyCumia show

@trexx65 were in CA do u live my brother lives in san deago

@InternJeffS let me see who much extra beer money I get between now and then

@InternJeffS I will buy beer for the first 3 fans to show up let's start at that and for all ladies who wow me

@biga614 is invited to my next barbecue cause he is the man

@InternJeffS I don't have the money to buy everyone beer

Also invited to my next barbecue @NYCVixn

@OpieRadio @AnthonyCumia @JimNorton will also be invited

@EastSideDave what up eastside dave your invited to my next barbecue will give u the info on when it is

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Kurt Love got his invite to the Compound. He doesn't need Bobo anymore.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I am sorry, but this is just not going to happen.

Wait.

Fuck.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Sure it is.

Blotto

Jun 2, 2012
If Bobo were still funny, they'd use him more.

The biggest problem with the show right now is that the comedians aren't on enough, way too many shows where there is nothing going on an Opie is talking for 45 minutes straight.

Sep 28, 2010
I could never hate that dope, the one man band bit was hilarious.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
The biggest problem with the show right now is that the comedians aren't on enough, way too many shows where there is nothing going on an Opie is talking for 45 minutes straight.
I still listen and enjoy, but I liked when they had their self contained "world" where they generated their own material through the characters of the show and had running story lines based on what was going on in their lives. Now the bulk of what they do is riff on the news, but my favorite stuff has always been created organically and within the context of the show. Vos doing the scene with Chazz, Louis tearing apart GAP, scaring intern David with the angry black husband, Breuer's pizza man story, Drunk & High Jefferies hitting on Justine Jolie, Jimmy's "Big Boy Made A Doodie". None of that came from just riffing on the news or bitching about management or twitter.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
It's hard to reason with a retard..It's their own fault; everybody told them not to put him on the show in the beginning.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
It's hard to reason with a retard..It's their own fault; everybody told them not to put him on the show in the beginning.

Looks like we got another hater here

UnOriginal

Companion Cube Lover
Feb 16, 2005
I can't stand Bobo now, he's just the village idiot.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
Who did? And you didn't like the David and Bobo show? "DAVID, AND BOOOBOOOO!" God damn cutting in with that production was brilliant. Ant calling in from the escalade was great too. So was the up and down game. I don't think I've ever heard Patrice laugh that hard, for that long, on the show.

I'm in full agreement with Opie for crusading ahead with Bobo. Those were great fucking bits.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
Maybe they could abandon their last link to Shock-jockery and quit exploiting retards, bums, drunks, and emotionally damaged people.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Maybe they could abandon their last link to Shock-jockery and quit exploiting retards, bums, drunks, and emotionally damaged people.
And maybe Opie could stay off Twitter for five minutes, Ant could turn down his jacuzzi's temperature a notch, and Jim could stop lapsing into Chip.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
bobo fucking sucks
only shit heads like opie and danny like him

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
bobo fucking sucks
He has his moments of funny on the show... Breaking his heart with Colin Quinn and Patrice in studio was probably my favorite Bobo bit.

CaffeeDiva

Feb 14, 2012
bobo fucking sucks
Everyone on the show fucking loved Bobo when he was on. By everyone, I mean Opie, Ant, Jim, the entire staff and many listeners. Sure, they got sick of him, but Opie didn't want to give up on the bit til he knew there was nothing more to get from Bobo.

Fucking with Bobo made for excellent radio. As annoying as the hate is in this thread for Bobo, I'm still laughing as I recall, after banning Bobo from the show, turning it around so the staff was chanting his name, while he chanted along and flung his arms in the air.

I don't blame O&A for hating the fans. It's not just differing taste, it's dumb, bullheaded comments blaming Opie for Bobo being on the show and writing off all of Bobo's appearances as utter shit.

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
Everyone on the show fucking loved Bobo when he was on. By everyone, I mean Opie, Ant, Jim, the entire staff and many listeners. Sure, they got sick of him, but Opie didn't want to give up on the bit til he knew there was nothing more to get from Bobo.

Fucking with Bobo made for excellent radio. As annoying as the hate is in this thread for Bobo, I'm still laughing as I recall, after banning Bobo from the show, turning it around so the staff was chanting his name, while he chanted along and flung his arms in the air.

I don't blame O&A for hating the fans. It's not just differing taste, it's dumb, bullheaded comments blaming Opie for Bobo being on the show and writing off all of Bobo's appearances as utter shit.
It's when they kept interrupting great guests to do the up and down game for the 10th time that got tiring

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Well it's fair to say that their entire audience has different taste. Me personally, I don't like UFC or any of that shit. So when they have a UFC guy on, i turn it off because it's not for me. Do you see where I'm going with this? You can't please everybody all the time. While Bobo getting his heart ripped out is hilarious to me, it might be annoying to you. Turn the station. There is more to life than Opie & Anthony.