The boys should interview this guy, Ant would love him

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
I've always wondered why someone could hold a job like that to begin with. I'm all for policing the streets, but when your job is to go out and target contractors and people making deliveries in a city where there is no other way to do it but to double park, it's a real scumbag job.

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
Changing your name for any purpose like this and claiming it's because you fear reprisals is the biggest load of faggot crap ever. It makes your point less meaningful when you're not willing to stand up and account for yourself.

(and the "news" people allowing this interview with a mythical character is simply too ridiculous for words)

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
Holy shit what a fucking attention whore asshole. If you see something you think is wrong, fine, videotape and send the evidence to the people who will take care of it. What the fuck does he hope to accomplish by yelling like a 12-year old at these people? What a moron. Does he even realize that by stopping his vehicle to yell at the double-parked enforcement officer, he's blocking even more traffic and angering even more people? What a fucking dipshit. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
Holy shit what a fucking attention whore asshole. If you see something you think is wrong, fine, videotape and send the evidence to the people who will take care of it. What the fuck does he hope to accomplish by yelling like a 12-year old at these people? What a moron. Does he even realize that by stopping his vehicle to yell at the double-parked enforcement officer, he's blocking even more traffic and angering even more people? What a fucking dipshit. I hope he gets hit by a bus.

I don't like this guy either. But I love how he pisses these cunts off. Traffic agents are scum. There was a publicised case a while back where a guy punched one and the judge let him go and said "sometimes they deserve to be punched" The city loved it, them? Not so much.

Oppoman

The Douche of Baggery
Apr 18, 2007
San Diego, CA
Wow.. i really, really, really hate this fucking guy. what a douche. I'm glad this was on the 'news'. what a faggot

boba4

Old enough to be Stig's perverted uncle
Feb 19, 2007
Natick MA
Hey, it's one of the perks of the job. I was in a long line of traffic waiting for a very short green light when a cruiser pulled around to the oncoming lane and used lights and short blasts of the siren to get through the red. Several minutes later when I got through and went a little ways up, there it was parked outside a donut shop. Hate to add to the stereotype but...

Then again, the illegal U-turn part is bullshit. Should law enforcement personnel be required to drive around a city block to reverse direction?

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
Should law enforcement personnel be required to drive around a city block to reverse direction?
Of course not. Sometimes they have to in order to respond to a life threatening situation in a timely manner. But if douche bags like Jimmy Justice had it their way, police would have to justify every u-turn, double park, light ran etc in a log and NOTHING would get done. Let me reiterate: I hope he gets hit by a bus carrying a load of drooling waterheads.