The Bridge

turkyman

Does anybody remember that movie O&A talked about a while back about suicides on the Golden Gate Bridge? I remember it generated a lot of buzz on here, but a search for "The Bridge" came up with nuttin. Anyway, I went to the movie's website and lo and behold, it goes on sale on DVD Tuesday the 12th. Is anybody planning on getting it?

http://www.thebridge-themovie.com/new/index.html

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
i cant imagine wanting to own something this depressing but i still want to see it. never got to catch it. hope i can rent it

turkyman

Yeah, I would feel a bit dirty buying it. I am definitely interested in seeing it though.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
i have it. it was an interesting watch. especially when you watch it with animals that crack jokes the whole time.

jump.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
i have it. it was an interesting watch. especially when you watch it with animals that crack jokes the whole time.

jump.
Any way we can have a Wackbag screening of this movie? The watching thread would be GOLD!:D

tonypop

I've had it saved on netflix for a while. I'm glad to hear its finally coming out. I've wanted to watch it ever since they talked about it on O&A.

caught it on IFC about three weeks ago....keep an eye out for it there. Decent watch...I'm a sucker though for doc..I mean rockumentaries.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Creepy as hell, but an overall great watch. I was wondering why they paid so much attention to the fucking long-haired guy, but when I saw that shit, I knew exactly why.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Creepy as hell, but an overall great watch. I was wondering why they paid so much attention to the fucking long-haired guy, but when I saw that shit, I knew exactly why.
good ole gene.. he reminded me of peter steele.

jagsfans

I think im gonna rent this. Any advice on if this is some shit that will stay with me for a long time?

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
I saw that documentary. Holy shit it creeped me out. Especially when they showed people jumping after going into all the back story on them. Suicide is an issue close to my heart so watching it was particularly gut-wrenching.