The Brown Invasion Thread

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Unless there's already one I didn't see, the coming confrontation at the border is going to be very interesting as it plays out. Somebody mentioned Hillary and the coup in Honduras in the Tucker thread, took me 1 minute to find this from our buddies at Al Jazeera.

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
Most of the armed and voracious troops sent to the border to murder innocent women and children

Are engineers

Engineers that set up bare base.....tents, water, showers, etc.

Total troll of a bunch on ninny assed leftists that think every person in the military is a navy seal killer

Last edited:

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Most of the armed and voracious troops sent to the he border to murder innocent women and children

Are engineers

Total troll of a bunch on ninny assed leftists that think every person in the military is a navy seal killer
If they even had an ounce of sense they'd know that was never going to happen. For starters, it's illegal to deploy active military on US soil in a combat capacity. They're there to handle the logistics of the operation while the Border Patrol does the actual, y'know, patrolling of the border.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
If they even had an ounce of sense they'd know that was never going to happen. For starters, it's illegal to deploy active military on US soil in a combat capacity. They're there to handle the logistics of the operation while the Border Patrol does the actual, y'know, patrolling of the border.
But what is the point of a military if not to protect the homeland from what is for all intents and purposes a potentially hostile foreign invasion into it? If this was 7000 declared ISIS members armed with rifles coming our way, would that same standard apply and they'd just stand around with their dicks in their hands while the Border Patrol dealt with them?

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Most of the armed and voracious troops sent to the border to murder innocent women and children

Are engineers

And truck drivers, mechanics, doctors, dentists, cooks etc.... aka the typically in the rear with the gear.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
trending globally!

Dozens of young black men excitedly mugging for a camera. This scene is played out by the local news in any town in America. I didn't know this was an international thing. I never see a group of any other race acting like this unless it was a world cup.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
During Hurricane Andrew, the cops ran around and gave the US troops .556 for their empty magazines. I bet the border guards do the same thing. A Miami Dade cop didn't know I was National Guard and gave me 20 rounds. I was only issued 5.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't fall apart as they get closer.

jnoble

Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
The arriving hordes bottlenecked at the border at Tijuana are screwed. Trump shut down all the other points of entry, there's no getting over that fence which has been fortified with razor wire with security waiting and watching on the other side and the Mexican office that takes applications for asylum is only taking so many a day for a long waiting list and the existing shelter and bathrooms are overwhelmed. El-time to turn around an el-go home and tell your other hombres to not come

Also the people of Tijuana are in the streets shouting "Go back! Go back!" to their uninvited guests and it might get ugly with rocks being thrown one way or the other
This may get good. I wish there was a live feed set up I could watch with some popcorn

Last edited:

ysr50

Donator
Apr 20, 2012
I gotta wonder if these transients are putting a dent in Tijuana's tourism.
I haven't heard of anyone from here going to Tijuana for fun in a long time. It used to be a thing but no one I know has gone in a couple of decades.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
:haha7:
And here's us waving goodbye to them:
:action-sm
Dude, being a legal immigrant and now citizen and having these people getting in with I dunno no vetting or offering skills valuable to this country or jeebus at least being sponsored by a family member (which means the family member takes care of them)...should be ok is bullshit.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I haven't heard of anyone from here going to Tijuana for fun in a long time. It used to be a thing but no one I know has gone in a couple of decades.
We were in San Diego a year or two ago, the hotel desk lady specifically said to us “do not go to Tijuana” it is truly unsafe for tourists

jnoble

Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
We were in San Diego a year or two ago, the hotel desk lady specifically said to us “do not go to Tijuana” it is truly unsafe for tourists
Wonder if Krusty and all the kids from Kamp Krusty made it back OK?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Wonder if Krusty and all the kids from Kamp Krusty made it back OK?
The happiest place on earth!

There was a trolly stop right in front of our hotel that went right into Tijuana, nope, i passed on that trip