The Brown Invasion Thread

Floyd1977

Wonder if Krusty and all the kids from Kamp Krusty made it back OK?
The happiest place on earth!

There was a trolly stop right in front of our hotel that went right into Tijuana, nope, i passed on that trip
I was going to for that reference myself, but I've already done a lot of Simpsons references.

Yes that is what we need more of here, mentally ill people who think they are women.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
...plus ones with even less employment skills, no speaky English, and ready to spread all kinds of gross diseases :rolleyes:

jnoble

Thank God this didn't happen during Barry O's regime. They all would've been given a red carpet to come on in by the thousands and anyone who complained would be a homophobic racist etc etc etc

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Since the mid-1980's, Tijuana and Times Square have completely switched roles on places tourists might want to visit.

lajikal

Thank God this didn't happen during Barry O's regime. They all would've been given a red carpet to come on in by the thousands and anyone who complained would be a homophobic racist etc etc etc

Don't confuse rhetoric with facts! :haha7:

domelogic

I am going to be redundant lackazz, you are a fucking dope. Every chart you show is your gotcha man. Never once did he say they would come illegally but that Obama would have welcomed them through a speedy process. Oh and that chart doesn’t show the reason for the decline but that little fact should be ignored because drumph. Now try again

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Actually probably not, and, you would have never heard about it at all

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I am going to be redundant lackazz, you are a fucking dope. Every chart you show is your gotcha man. Never once did he say they would come illegally but that Obama would have welcomed them through a speedy process. Oh and that chart doesn’t show the reason for the decline but that little fact should be ignored because drumph. Now try again
Obama was known as “the great deporter” the difference is that the MSM would do anything and everything to cover it up and protect him from looking bad, where as EVERYTHING that trump does is painted in a bad light

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
So they're hanging out at the border, waiting for the rest of the horde? Going to need more troops...

ysr50

Donator
It wouldn't suprise me if the people in these caravans turn on each other when they get stalled at the border. They're going to be fighting for a place in line and I doubt they are as peaceful as some would like us to believe.

jnoble

It wouldn't suprise me if the people in these caravans turn on each other when they get stalled at the border. They're going to be fighting for a place in line and I doubt they are as peaceful as some would like us to believe.
You think????:haha7:
Let the first stone be thrown...

lajikal

So they're hanging out at the border, waiting for the rest of the horde? Going to need more troops...
Yup, Tijuana mayor sayin' it's gonna be a 6 month influx. And the troops to borders campaign are unarmed a la posse comitatus.. Oops! :cool:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
You know what they called caravans of illegal aliens streaming across the southern border on Obama's watch? They called it "Tuesday".

This sort of thing happened all the time under Obama. The word got out in Mexico and South America that Obama was the great welcomer of brown refugees, and they came in droves. It got so bad, and there were so many illegals, that in 2014 they started stuffing kids into cages(but let's pretend that Trump did that in 2018, 'kay?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_American_immigration_crisis

Of course, none of that ever made it past the local news, because to talk poorly of the Golden Negro was blasphemous racism, and, even when Obama starting tossing illegals back across the border like so many sack of pet moss, the liberal media still played along and turned a blind eye.

Because it's all about the love for immigrants, and not about hating Trump.

Immigrants good, orange man bad.

jnoble

I just saw NBC's coverage of it. Typically biased bullshit. They sent their token Hispanic correspondent there who played it down as no big deal, only focused on women & children, had a sob story interview with a pregnant woman who "only wants a better life ", and made sure to point out how much money Trumps military cost (220 million!) and how he's not talking much about it anymore since the midterms (It was only a cynical excuse to rule up his racist rube base)
Go figure.

Bobobie

Yes that is what we need more of here, mentally ill people who think they are women.

I noticed there were quite a few swishy types being interviewed. They news people purposely looking for very well groomed individuals and families to put on camera. Ignoring the hordes of young male Aztecs looking ones wearing facemasks like Antifa.

You know what they called caravans of illegal aliens streaming across the southern border on Obama's watch? They called it "Tuesday".

This sort of thing happened all the time under Obama. The word got out in Mexico and South America that Obama was the great welcomer of brown refugees, and they came in droves. It got so bad, and there were so many illegals, that in 2014 they started stuffing kids into cages(but let's pretend that Trump did that in 2018, 'kay?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_American_immigration_crisis

Of course, none of that ever made it past the local news, because to talk poorly of the Golden Negro was blasphemous racism, and, even when Obama starting tossing illegals back across the border like so many sack of pet moss, the liberal media still played along and turned a blind eye.

Because it's all about the love for immigrants, and not about hating Trump.

Immigrants good, orange man bad.

Or when you mention the people crossing are actually committing a crime... I know it goes to civil shit after that... but it can be a felony if they keep doing it...

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I haven't heard of anyone from here going to Tijuana for fun in a long time. It used to be a thing but no one I know has gone in a couple of decades.
don't nobody from here go there no more. They have really stepped up catering to Mexican tourists.