The Brown Invasion Thread

So the Honduran woman was escaping from Mexican rasis bullies. Hope that doesn't catch on.

ysr50

Donator
Why is it that big an insult to them?
They also don't like the fact that Puerto Ricans are US citizens by birth, they feel that it makes them arrogant. Maybe it does, I don't know. Sounds like jealousy to me. Most Mexicans also seem to dislike other Mexicans from Mexico City, for the same reasons apparently.

Bobobie

Why is it that big an insult to them?
When I was in the Florida National Guard there was one Latino cook the Puerto Rican and Cuban cooks didn't interact with. They were all the same to me, but I asked about him and they said he's Mexican. They claim he talked too fast and they couldn't understand his Spanish half the time.

ysr50

Donator
When I was in the Florida National Guard there was one Latino cook the Puerto Rican and Cuban cooks didn't interact with. They were all the same to me, but I asked about him and they said he's Mexican. They claim he talked too fast and they couldn't understand his Spanish half the time.
A longtime friend of mine is a Mexican from Mexico City with blue eyes. Other Mexicans seem to hate him with a passion. I don't get it.

We have Mexicans and German Mennonites from Mexico. And most of the central American countries, they seem to stick to their own people, especially the Guatemalans, but no outright hostility I'm aware of.

ysr50

Donator
We have Mexicans and German Mennonites from Mexico. And most of the central American countries, they seem to stick to their own people, especially the Guatemalans, but no outright hostility I'm aware of.
This dude is just a beaner with blue eyes. Where they came from is pure speculation. Nice guy, he seems to have turned their prejudice against them by fucking some of their wives, he's a handsome fellow.

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
I thought it was because PR is all about baseball and Spics are about soccer.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
I thought it was because PR is all about baseball and Spics are about soccer.
No PRs dont consider mex/central americans real latinos. They think of them as jungle níggers.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Nice guy, he seems to have turned their prejudice against them by fucking some of their wives, he's a handsome fellow.
Maybe my limited experience with the Latino population I've worked with, but it seems like infidelity and shagging each other's wives is pretty much standard among them. Sometimes it's been hard to decide who's mamacita belongs to whom.

Bobobie

No PRs dont consider mex/central americans real latinos. They think of them as jungle níggers.
It's stupid because they are even more mixed than they are with a heavy dose of African slave. The Taíno Caribbean people didn't have curly hair so where did they think they inherited it from? I've never seen a PR pitcher with straight hair.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
It's stupid because they are even more mixed than they are with a heavy dose of African slave. The Taíno Caribbean people didn't have curly hair so where did they think they inherited it from? I've never seen a PR pitcher with straight hair.
I have

KRSOne

I guess its the same way Caucasians were with the Irish and Italians in the past. Now the Russians seem to be the scary 'white' people.