• other (specify in post)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

KevSlider

EYE HAVE YOU
Wackbag Staff
Sep 30, 2004
Indiana
I wanna start a new food club on Wackbag, and I want it to be burrito-centric. Every Friday we should go out, buy a fuckin' burrito and take a picture of it. COME ON PEOPLE THIS'LL BE FUN...I think this thread should probably be in Bizzaro...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I wanna start a new food club on Wackbag, and I want it to be burrito-centric. Every Friday we should go out, buy a fuckin' burrito and take a picture of it. COME ON PEOPLE THIS'LL BE FUN...I think this thread should probably be in Bizzaro...
Truly bizarre, but it could be fun ... it's an excuse to not brown bag it one day a week lol

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
I wanna start a new food club on Wackbag, and I want it to be burrito-centric. Every Friday we should go out, buy a fuckin' burrito and take a picture of it. COME ON PEOPLE THIS'LL BE FUN...
I never even head of any of those places....I guess Green Cactus is long islands version.

I think this thread should probably be in Bizzaro...
Aren't you a mod"whaa"

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I never even head of any of those places....I guess Green Cactus is long islands version.
There's a Q'doba at the Broadway Mall and a Chipotle across the street by Sears. Tried Q'doba once and wasn't impressed, haven't tried Chipotle but everyone tells me they're pretty good.

wigsnatcher

usually confused
May 11, 2007
Nashville
there's a tortilla factory here, they have a little food counter set up, fuckin awsome burritos. la campana. the only chain ive tried is chipotle, i hate their rice, ruins the burrito for me(white rice wtf)anyway, shouldn't this be in the bizarro forum?

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
There is a local place called The Flying Burrito that has fantastic burritos. I get the Big Juan special of a big burrito along with a 24oz. beer.

Capt.Hilarious

Of all the names to choose...Capt.Hilarious?
Apr 26, 2006
MD
I am such a Chipotle addict it is ridiculous. I know it's not authentic but for what it is I LOVE IT!!!!

Chicken, rice, black beans, green tomatillo, sour cream, cheese and lettuce with a side of Guac and chips is what I call heaven.

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
I don't think we have any chain burrito places around here... I could be wrong though... because I am mexican and therefore require only freshly prepared mexi goodness....

God I haven't had mexican food in a while... i need to get on this!

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I sometimes go to Ole Mole in Stamford CT. It's a mom and pop place but they make Enchiladas Suizas with fresh red corn tortillas that will blow your ass away. Thanks for making me think about mexican now Kev.

The only chain around here is Taco Bell and well...

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
I fuckin love Chipotle.

Steak Burrito with black beans, sour cream, guacamole and there medium salsa.

I am not a big fan of Qudoba, but I do like Moe's.

There is a place near me called Wholly Moley, which is pretty good too.

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
I love Q'doba, but alas there isn't one near me (that I know of). I'll see what I can do next Friday. :)
Q'doba is really good.

I like the one in Hoboken but there is a new one in the City at 34th Street between 3rd and 2nd Ave.

The Three Cheese Steak Nachos are also pretty good.

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
How about burrito bol from Chipoltle? I hate the way their tortillas stick to my teeth.

Barbacoa with extra cheese, sour cream and black beans, yummm.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
There's a Q'doba at the Broadway Mall and a Chipotle across the street by Sears. Tried Q'doba once and wasn't impressed, haven't tried Chipotle but everyone tells me they're pretty good.
Wow I had no idea....I'll have to check these out...