The Call of Duty 4 for 360 officially kicks ass thread

EvilMonkey71

Blurka Blurka Blurka
Sep 6, 2006
Flemington,NJ
Yeah, it was only released 22 days ago...why would there already be a thread on here about the game? ::hammer:

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
why is this thread still open?? I think the mods are distracted doing other things

W

waa waa bogey

waa waa PS3 version good to :(

G

Ghostfacekiller

This game rocks so hard. I totally forgot about halo3 when i started playing it.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
This game rocks so hard. I totally forgot about halo3 when i started playing it.
shit, I forgot about Halo 4 days after it came out

and I still haven't gotten this yet, I see Steam has it though, so I'll probably get it there. And why is this thread still open, there is already a COD4 thread

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
Maybe it's open because this one is for the 360? Seems like a good idea seeing how PC, 360, and PS3 have nothing to do with each other, and players can't interact. Beats having to have to sift through whos playing on what platform. At least here we can coordinate game play and know we are talking to other 360 owners of COD4.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
DONT MERGE!!!!! Im tired of trying to sort through 30 posts looking for a relevant 360 post. Dont be that over zealous mod! Every1 bitched when its happend in the first place and it was a stupid idea. PC/360/PS3? Cmon! Who really thought that was a good idea. Leave this thread alone.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
DONT MERGE!!!!! Im tired of trying to sort through 30 posts looking for a relevant 360 post. Dont be that over zealous mod! Every1 bitched when its happend in the first place and it was a stupid idea. PC/360/PS3? Cmon! Who really thought that was a good idea. Leave this thread alone.
That's impossible. No one plays games on PCs and no one owns a PS3. Everyone who buys any game buys it for the 360. Everyone knows this!

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
That's impossible. No one plays games on PCs and no one owns a PS3. Everyone who buys any game buys it for the 360. Everyone knows this!
Dude, this is why a dedicated 360-version thread is good. Every time anyone says anything about the 360, in comes waa waa bogey with his PS3 propaganda. We get it - you own a PS3. Congratulations, now fuck off.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Dude, this is why a dedicated 360-version thread is good. Every time anyone says anything about the 360, in comes waa waa bogey with his PS3 propaganda. We get it - you own a PS3. Congratulations, now fuck off.
Like hell. I barely comment on the 360. Though it's your side that decided to troll me with "waa waa bogey". Wanna go through the history of that username?

Of course, when has Aero ever acted with anything other than the maturity of a junior high kid? Yea...he likes to call canadians "faggots" and post pics of people as crybabies. Wowwy! What a original and great fucking tactic! He should have his own radio show!!

Yea, wanna count how many times I went into the other COD4 thread and said anything about the 360? So doesn't that just totally show you to be entirely wrong with that 2nd sentence?

Ahh hell with it. You do what you do. I'll keep my sig as a reminder of how keen your insight is truly.

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
Of course, when has Aero ever acted with anything other than the maturity of a junior high kid? Yea...he likes to call canadians "faggots" and post pics of people as crybabies. Wowwy! What a original and great fucking tactic! He should have his own radio show!!

canadians are faggots. beeman is canadian. beeman is a cunt. deduction will tell you that canadians are cunts. whats your point in all of this? are you Canadian?

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
canadians are faggots. beeman is canadian. beeman is a cunt. deduction will tell you that canadians are cunts. whats your point in all of this? are you Canadian?
words hurt cunt, I hope Bogey files a complaint to the mods over your meanness

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
i hope bogey reports you to a mod because you keep ignoring him on the ps3 game invites.
I do no such thing, leave my personal life out of this. You are a hurtful person, I hope God has mercy on you

Aero 1

Mar 18, 2005
Clifton, NJ
I do no such thing, leave my personal life out of this. You are a hurtful person, I hope God has mercy on you
give me a minute till i find the messenger conversation of you telling me how you hate him.