the Chris Stanley Appreation page....

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Sure, Pepper may parrot Ronnie. Ronnie says he wants someone to stand up to him and tell him he is wrong, but we all know that isn't true Mr. B.
It would be fine until it wasn't fine and that moment would come.

Pepper does a great job. And this week I heard Ron say it might be time to consider putting his name on the show somehow.

I'll also say that he can cross the line into mumbling, babbling and slurring sometimes. And lately I feel, during the last hour, like I'm listening to the Ron, Typing noise, Mic stand squeek and Ice Chewing show.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Ron generally has good opinions about things, and Pepper defends Westeros and Middle Earth. He also makes me laugh.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator

I've never heard Ron like this.

unklewilly

fuck that lazy piece of shit. Once again another week of best of that are less than a fucking month old. Its just fucking laziness. At least he played a best of Christmas show that was a year old, other than that its just shit we heard weeks ago. Have an intern dig some stuff up you lazy piece of shit. Hell at least Earl could dig up some stuff we havent heard in a while. Fuck you Stanley

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
fuck that lazy piece of shit. Once again another week of best of that are less than a fucking month old. Its just fucking laziness. At least he played a best of Christmas show that was a year old, other than that its just shit we heard weeks ago. Have an intern dig some stuff up you lazy piece of shit. Hell at least Earl could dig up some stuff we havent heard in a while. Fuck you Stanley
This is the Chris Tanley "Appreation page". Get the hell out of here with your negative attitude.

unklewilly

This is the Chris Tanley "Appreation page". Get the hell out of here with your negative attitude.
no wonder no one hasnt posted in it since April. My bad. Im an asshole and I apologize. Waddle Doodle

Is it not obvious they are playing the recent shows that plug the channel move?

Edit: Also is this not what happens with the O&A replays too?

Last edited:
Is it not obvious they are playing the recent shows that plug the channel move?

Edit: Also is this not what happens with the O&A replays too?
Pepper has a short attentions span, which is why his Best Of picks are rarely more than three months old.