The CM Punk Situation:

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Although nobody is saying it for sure, WWE did trademark CM Punk for a lot of licensing, so all signs point to him be re-signed
Most think he will take some time off but he is so hot right now that it would be a major blow

Also HHH has been very behind the storyline so I wonder if Punk's comments about him are setting up HHH as the guy to beat him & stop him from leaving WWE with berlt
It also replaces a hot star with a returning star & HHH is ready to return
That makes more sense than ADR or someone beating him with no star power to replace him
I can see one or both of the MITB winners losing to Punk & then Punk gloating to Vince & Vince reminding him that he is still under contract & ... TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

The other scenario is Punk leaves with the belt but still does videos, etc rubbing it in so WWE can keep the story going & Vince gets rid of that belt & just has one champ on both brands (like they discussed doing at last Mania) & Punk comes back in a few months

To me the best thing about this is vince realizing "wrestler" isn't a bad word & that WWE can have attitude even in a PG13 environment

It also bodes well for more HHH decisions to influence Vince bec this wasn't his idea but he was & is behind it

Excited for Sun night ....................

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
and just for fun
A young Punk with Austin

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
It's a work.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Does anyone really think he's leaving? Really?
Of course not. We all know it's a work. Punk has without a doubt signed a deal with WWE. It's just fun to finally have a story line that's interesting and not predictable. They could go in a lot of interesting directions from here that may actually change the entire wrestling landscape.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I knew that HHH was involved somehow
& this bodes well for the future bec he was behind this idea 100%

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Of course not. We all know it's a work. Punk has without a doubt signed a deal with WWE. It's just fun to finally have a story line that's interesting and not predictable. They could go in a lot of interesting directions from here that may actually change the entire wrestling landscape.
The entire story is nothing but fresh and great.