The Completely Unofficial Wackbag 2011 Fantasy Football League Signup

Valk

Spreading the Virus on NJ GSP 91 to 148
Ok as promised I started another Fantasy Football League. I set it to autodraft being we are from all over the damn place and the odds of us all being online at once is close to 0 (Pick your top 100 players or whatever and the computer does the rest).

PLEASE do not join if your not gonna play! 16 Teams, 4 divisions. Named "Wackbag Open". If ya do't like the settings please let me know and I'll tell ya to go fuck yourself. :icon_mrgr

Heres the breakdown: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/571406/settings

Post here and I'll send ya the password.

If it fills, fear not I'll make another.

Valk

League is now open. Sign up quick you lazy fucks. League id is 571406

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
I'm a complete noob to FF, but need to start somewhere.

Valk

Password is fucktard but ya shouldn't even need it now that its open. If your new to FF and need help joining just ask.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Autodraft eats asshole and defeats most of the purpose of a FF league.

Valk

Once you in click on the "My Team" tab and you can rank players from your #1 guy you want on up. They are already listed according to power rankings.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Without everybody being in the same room during the draft, I really see no difference between doing an auto draft or live one.
There's a lot of strategy that goes into drafting beyond setting up a list of players.

sillyfuck

Wackbag Uncle Tom
What if I only want to pick one thing, i.e. packers d do I have to fill in the rest of wanted picks?

Never mind I'll just play the cards I'm dealt.

Valk

Still alot of spots left. Invite your friends or whatever if ya like. May have to postpone the draft which I think is supposed to be tonight.

Valk

Ok guys gonna set the draft to go off thursdee around 10 am. This will allow a little more time for ppl to join but we can still start scoring on week one. Ill also adjust the rosters to give us a few more spots being there is only going to be like 6 of us.

mr. sin

i am in........had to cover up previous msg...freaking getting my leagues mixed up

Valk

Climb aboard boyees.

mr. sin

we need 1 more person in the league! wtf open the leave to public! get someone in there!