The Crappiest Neighbor Ever

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

ANUARY 18--A Wisconsin man who allegedly defecated on the clothing and shoes of neighbors was charged yesterday with the repulsive, month-long soiling spree. Ronnie Ballard, 19, is facing misdemeanor charges for ruining the items, which were in the laundry room and hallways of a Madison apartment building that is next door to Ballard's residence. According to a criminal complaint filed in Dane County Circuit Court, Ballard defecated on two occasions in a washing machine, ruining a comforter, baby clothing, and other garments.

Ballard, pictured in the mug shot at right, is also charged with defecating in the tennis shoes and boots of building residents, who had left the footwear outside their apartment doors. The complaint, a copy of which you'll find below, quotes one resident's reaction when she discovered the ruined sneakers: "He shit in someone's Reebok." The document adds that Felicia Walton, owner of the sneakers, "had not given anyone permission to defecate in her shoes and she was disturbed."

As first reported by the Wisconsin State Journal, Ballard was apprehended after a neighbor confronted him in the laundry room and followed him home. At the time of his arrest, Ballard was out on bail on a lewd and lascivious behavior charge from Lincoln County (he is currently being held on $1400 bail at the Dane County lockup). As the Journal's Ed Treleven reported, during a court appearance yesterday, Court Commissioner Todd Meurer "ordered Ballard to only defecate in toilets."
Link

Holy shit...

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
And I thought my new downstairs neighbors were bad for banging on the ceiling when I dare to walk in my own kitchen at night time.

I guess I know how to handle those cunts now.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
The document adds that Felicia Walton, owner of the sneakers, "had not given anyone permission to defecate in her shoes and she was disturbed."
Yeah.. as if she HAS given people permission to defecate in her shoes in the past, just not at this particular time.

But speaking of bad neighbors, these people who live above me stomp around their apartment like the Gestapo or something. I don't mind if I can hear people walking about, but come on.
(I have banged on the ceiling with a broom before to try and get them to stop by they ignore me).

Swamp CAve

aka Fuzzy Dunlop
Jan 27, 2005
Chapel Hill, NC
I had a neighbor that tried to commit a terrorist act, but he failed miserably. Beat that!

Etherfiend

Lvl. 0 Zilch
Mar 24, 2005
Tampa, FL
Q: What word begins with "N" and ends with "R" and you never want to call a black person it?

A: Neighbor

still one of my faves :icon_mrgr

Nov 29, 2006
FL
After looking at the photo, I agree with the thread title. Should I read the article?

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
stevethrower said:
Ballard defecated on two occasions in a washing machine, ruining a comforter, baby clothing, and other garments.

Jimmy Tide will get that right out.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
My only thought is he must have really good aim to be able to shit into a shoe...

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
(I have banged on the ceiling with a broom before to try and get them to stop by they ignore me).
You sure you don't live below me? I don't make much noise at all, but I do wear boots most of the time. I can't help it if I make a little noise. But the next time these fuckers hit my floor when I'm just getting a drink out of the fridge, I'm going to shit in their shoes.