the curse is over!!! thank you God

T

TasteMyStool

at some time past 11 p.m. this evening the mosdt unbelievable thing in history happened not the atomic collapse of afghanistan like we all wish. but the arizona diamondbacks beat the yanks THUS SPORTS CURSE LIFTED for now.... mets in 2002!!! thank you opie

HOW YOU DOING!!! HOW YOU DOING!!!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Yeah. Opie was very adamint about his hatred for the Yankees. Which means that the Yankees would have won if the sports curse was still working correctly. Hope noone bet Huge sums of money on Opie's prediction... ;)

Yanks lose, A little bit later the Jets win.
Looks like the curse mighta died w/ the Islander loss.
Hope the Taint powers are still working.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
THAT WHAT YOU THINK HE DID SAY THE YANKS ARE GOING TO WIN ON FRIDAY
:D

JohnnyMedic

Lifelong Yankee fan here and since were on the subject of the world series...
1) Hats off to the Diamondbacks for the best world series I have ever seen

2) Bitter ass Mets and Red Sox fans can kiss my ass, you are jealous because
a)Your team stinks and will always stink...get a grip
b)Neither of your teams could put it together to do any kind of damage to the Yanks in the regular season
c)in short go fuck yourselves

3)and to all of those redneck toothless fans in Arizona holding up signs claiming you "Stopped a Dyansty".......WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING...did someone put a wrecking ball to yankee stadium last night....did they dissolve the team??? the dynasty is not over...the diamond backs have won ONE world series....win 24 more then we can talk about dynastys you fucking tools....

Ive said my piece now read my quote

So he MIGHTA got one right. How does that make the curse over? If a gambler has a winning streak and he loses once, does he quit? NO! Are you kidding me? The streak lives! And Earl found sound from Friday where Opie said, "Oh, it's never gonna happen..." I love the man, but for sports, he sucks. love and licks, angel