The Danza Bits -- Most Epic Win?

Most Epic Win:

• Total voters

UwannaCmyHatAsk

May 23, 2005
Of course, there is the pest attack on Phillips Phile. But what is the biggest WIN opie and anthony w/ the pests had in one day/show?

Steve the Whistler? Epic. Thoughts?

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Philips Phile was the best attack...I'd kill for another week like that...Maxwell wasn't even entertaining

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
Philips Phile was the best attack...I'd kill for another week like that...Maxwell wasn't even entertaining
maxwell isnt entertaining because he wont even try to fight back at all.
another douche that will never be anything

and as far as most epic win, i would have to also says the phillips thing

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
maxwell isnt entertaining because he wont even try to fight back at all.
another douche that will never be anything

and as far as most epic win, i would have to also says the phillips thing
It's only been what, two days on the Maxwell attack? Don't worry, he'll have to go to the phones eventually. An unoriginal douche like him can't survive without phones for long. And when he goes back the phones we

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
the most entertaining was the Shannon Burke attack I thought. It was one hilarious pest call after another.

The phillips file was the best win because he actually stood strong for the first couple days. Then just collapsed, and sat their and took his beating.

UwannaCmyHatAsk

May 23, 2005
Gotta give credit to Phillips Phile (is that dreck still on the air?); he acknowledged it until management told him to stop. That billboard had some love in it. One thing these cunts don't get is the fact that respect is gained when you stand up to us.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Danza had a life of it's own. This place was insane.

The Phillip one was good and there was another one that was an easy kill because we were all in on it. Can't remember now. Shit. Ferrel? Not sure.

UwannaCmyHatAsk

May 23, 2005
Danza had a life of it's own. This place was insane.

The Phillip one was good and there was another one that was an easy kill because we were all in on it. Can't remember now. Shit. Ferrel? Not sure.
One thing I doubled down on in funny was the idea that they would use the "hole soundboard" in an interview. I know Op asks for us to remind them of shit here and there.. and this may be late.. but... BRING BACK THE HOLE SOUNDBOARD!

It's obvious the show has insane momentum atm -- Opie is on his game like a mother fucker. Dig up the hole soundboard; grab a fucking guest with a book to shill, holeboard, profit.

The bit that never was. I'm still looking forward to it. Maybe there was an issue with the chic that did the voice over work for it... Or maybe they forgot.

Hole soundboard.

This needs to happen.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
It's only been what, two days on the Maxwell attack? Don't worry, he'll have to go to the phones eventually. An unoriginal douche like him can't survive without phones for long. And when he goes back the phones we

QFT, that talentless hack will die inside from atrophy having to listen to himself.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Peabody MA
Scott Ferell best attack ever. We owned that show for many days, and made his life hell.

blueribbie

registered dick hole
Jun 16, 2006
Speaking of Ferell, that attack was organized by dug out doug. This is a little off subject, but did he and the boys have a falling out? I don't remember what happened there.

UwannaCmyHatAsk

May 23, 2005
Speaking of Ferell, that attack was organized by dug out doug. This is a little off subject, but did he and the boys have a falling out? I don't remember what happened there.
The attack was organized by no one. Same as the attack on Benny isn't. Though credit is always up for grabs. Calling a show doesn't take coordination. Nor does trolling a message board. Let's be honest here...That "general" shit was always, and admittedly, tongue-and-cheek.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Best attack was when Ant single handed defeated Mancow with one crushing phone call. Great victory for O&A and the pests, by association.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
What he said.

When Ferall started babbling on air while taking pest phone calls, has to be one of the funniest pest moments.
him jabbering and babbling to build the dump back up.....oh god, I loffffed and lofffffed at that. Ferrallaphone!! YEAHHHHH!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I'd have to go with Ferrell also, it was Pest Radio for a day or two.

By the way, is there somewhere I can download like a audio compilation of the Phillips Phile attack?
I wasn't around during that.
I guess I could find the full shows, but a recap would be nice.
Site? Anyone?