The Dark Knight Returns, Parts 1 and 2: A WB Animated Feature

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
looks to be a pretty good adaptation of the comic, making it into parts is smart no way in fucking hell can you do it in less then a few hours

Neon

ネオン
Donator
I really enjoyed both Batman Year One and Under the Red Hood. Totally psyched about this one. I gotta read the book again before it comes out.

EDIT: This is the third thread with "Dark Knight" in the title, and they are all about different things. iSpy head assplode.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Bill spelled the thread title wrong.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
I was too lazy to do this

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Did they announce who's playing the Joker yet?

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Like I said in The Hobbit Thread, What would be cooler is if they had a spell check guy. (1:20)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Like I said in The Hobbit Thread, What would be cooler is if they had a spell check guy. (1:20)
They needed a proof reader, not a spell check guy. That word is spelled correctly. It's just the wrong word. :)

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
They needed a proof reader, not a spell check guy. That word is spelled correctly. It's just the wrong word. :)
And do proofreaders not function as spell check guys?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I prefer mark hamill. No one can do that great joker laugh but him.
He said he'd only come back to do another if they did the Killing Joke, or so I heard.

stellarcomics

I'm ready to purchase. It's funny, I buy movies on iTunes now; I used to go get the DVD's.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
He said he'd only come back to do another if they did the Killing Joke, or so I heard.
He does all the arkham games. Is he holding out for more money now or just sick of the character?

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
He does all the arkham games. Is he holding out for more money now or just sick of the character?
Supposedly, it's a money ploy. In reality, the voice is hard to do and it hurts him. Hence why it has subtly changed as the years go by.

The fact that they haven't announced who is voicing the Joker makes me wonder if they're trying desperately to get him.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Supposedly, it's a money ploy. In reality, the voice is hard to do and it hurts him. Hence why it has subtly changed as the years go by.

The fact that they haven't announced who is voicing the Joker makes me wonder if they're trying desperately to get him.
Character voices do evolve overtime on most shows.

I like the deeper voiced joker he does compared to the Batman:TAS one from 20 years ago. The laugh is crazier but the regular voice is less high pitched.

[video=youtube;Pu8DJnR9zNw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu8DJnR9zNw[/video]

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
I hope they don't dilute the content because it's a cartoon. Either way I'm looking forward to it. I really liked the animated version they did of Year One.

silentbob8201

I hope they don't dilute the content because it's a cartoon. Either way I'm looking forward to it. I really liked the animated version they did of Year One.
I doubt they will after Red Hood and Batman Year One.

silentbob8201

[video=youtube;v8sNx_lWLjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=v8sNx_lWLjM[/video] Saw this earlier but here's the Youtube version.

[video=youtube;QC6FVRpCZFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC6FVRpCZFA&list=UURgUg0jJUgGMadGPzzmu8cw&index=5&feature=plcp[/video]

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Holy shit! there's a new Voltron Force!!!!!