The definitive molesting teacher website

mendoman

Pre-XM West Coast Pest
Aug 28, 2002
Northern California
The verdict:

If you're a male teacher you are a predator and need to be taken out of society.

If you're a female teacher, you must have been extremely lonely and had some sort of abusive relationship with a man, causing this temporary inappropriate behavior, and should receive counseling instead of jail time. Unless you're ugly and then you will be put away for a long time.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
wow i had no idea that there were so many fucking snitches out there, let alone all the ass i could have gotten off teachers..... oh yea almost all of my teachers were fat disgusting pigs those that weren't were hanging with the negros.... disgusting

Fendbass22

Jan 21, 2006
Maine
I think this is bullshit. One 24 year old teacher got 6 months in jail for blowing a 17 year old. HE has probably getting blown by 15 year olds on a weekly basis. 6 months in jail?

Oppoman

The Douche of Baggery
Apr 18, 2007
San Diego, CA
Hell yah I grew up and went to school with this girl. She's not too bad looking, or at least wasn't the last time i saw her.

Robin Gialanella, 26: Teacher at Silver Bay Elementary School in Toms River, N.J., engaged in kissing, and inappropriate conduct and conversations with two sixth-grade boys, ages 11 and 12, in 2003 and 2004. She was sentenced to 364 days in jail with psychotherapy, must register as a sex offender, will be under lifetime supervision and must surrender her New Jersey teaching certificate.

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Rochester
Leslie Baird
Cameo Patch

n January 2007, Baird was sentenced to undergo a 90-day psychological evaluation at Utah State Prison after pleading guilty to a felony charge of forcible sexual abuse. Her judge was Mark Kouris, the same jurist who came under fire for giving Cameo Patch, another teacher at the same school, no jail time for performing oral sex on a 17-year-old male student.
The hot one always wins

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
wasnt there already a thread on this somewhere?

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
The verdict:

If you're a male teacher you are a predator and need to be taken out of society.

If you're a female teacher, you must have been extremely lonely and had some sort of abusive relationship with a man, causing this temporary inappropriate behavior, and should receive counseling instead of jail time. Unless you're ugly and then you will be put away for a long time.
This guy is right on point...."your honor, she is too pretty to be put in jail"....

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
wow i had no idea that there were so many fucking snitches out there, let alone all the ass i could have gotten off teachers..... oh yea almost all of my teachers were fat disgusting pigs those that weren't were hanging with the negros.... disgusting
Speaking of the Negro's...how many of them were on the list of the molesting teachers?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
none, snitches get stitches

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Race traitor=worse.
i have to agree with you...a white girl fucking a 6th grader is much better than a white college educated woman marrying a college educated black man. You are right. I agree..damn race traitors. Fuck em.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
goddammit, here I make a nice attempt at a pedophilia thread and you guys have to come in and mess it up with the racism...

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
goddammit, here I make a nice attempt at a pedophilia thread and you guys have to come in and mess it up with the racism...
Well here is where it started by The Fez Man "wow i had no idea that there were so many fucking snitches out there, let alone all the ass i could have gotten off teachers..... oh yea almost all of my teachers were fat disgusting pigs those that weren't were hanging with the negros.... disgusting

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Lets see here.

If I were a young lad entering my teens, I would have been grateful to have been molested/pleasured by:

This one's mugshot is bad but I bet she's hot in person:

Yeah. Absolutely.

Sep 10, 2005
Staten Island, NY
Shooter the 3rd one down from your list has that like late 20s early 30s fuck me look...oh man i want her! Why couldn't she molest me! why not me........ : (

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
anyone else not surprised at all that all of the gym teachers and softball coaches were not only dykes, but for the most part, butch dykes at that? and also, what is with the teachers that were giving bj's to 4th graders? it's been a pretty long time (like 30 years or so, fuck am I old) but I don't remember being interested in anything sexual at that age. I just don't get it.