The Dice Replays today

Jan 15, 2005
Uppity CT
I know Dice is a complete tool as far the show goes , But his replays are classic O & A , Every single one cracks the up . I wish the boys didnt have a falling out with him because he always gave the show gold each and every call .

Plus he brought us Lil Jimmy .

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
To be fair, he turned into a total cunt. So the fault is on his side.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Or perhaps getting married to a Sears model?

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
i really do miss Dice. wish he was still around.

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
Plus he brought us Lil Jimmy .
And CS Kenny. Who's better than Kenny? Nobody. That's who.

Too bad Dice had to burn bridges; and oh by did he burn those fucking bridges to the ground.

He was great back then and radio gold, for the time. Even if he didn't turn his back on the show, I think the Dice we knew is gone. Just look at that piece of shite reality show he did.

That being said, the replays are great.

STARTSOMETHING

I wanna b, like ronnie b!
Jul 30, 2005
Harrisburg PA
Well I guess he's happy now doing a show with fake callers and a man that looks like my grandfather

Mags

Edgelord
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Miss Dice. Too bad he's now a cunt.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
dice was great then, it was alot of fun to listen to today. who knows maybe one day he'll be back. maybe in an hour. get it? hourback?

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
He was great, but a lot of it was due to mainly Anthony. Anthony mocking/impersonating Dice when he was on the phone was usually his best appearances. He did bring Kenny and Jimmy along, and that is great for the show, but let him have fun with Howard over there.

Turfmower

Jan 17, 2005
Jersey
What did Opie say about radio Your enemies are your friends and your friends are you enemies

the far side

Jul 6, 2006
Brick NJ
Oh my the Douche... I mean Dice man replay was killing me . I ll repaet that he did bring some radio gold , too bad he blows now

LameScreenName

"That Guy" at the party.
Aug 18, 2004
nj
Whatever happened to that show "Dice Undesputed?" I lasted like 3 weeks.

kevtv

Resident Music Nerd
May 31, 2004
listening t these bits today made me miss dice. not just for cringe and humor, but there are times in those bits, particularly ones today, that you can hear him not concentrating on being dice and just being a guy enjoying being part on the show and appreciating a good joke even at the expense of himself. too bad he turned into a jackoff.

bop....now it's decorated.

T

TK_Mike

Dice soundboard from the show?

I have looked lots of times, and can't find one. Was there ever one around anywhere?

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
Jan 13, 2005
Middletown NJ
Hearing those clips again was great. Dice was awesome on the show...back in the day. But after seeing him on that VH1 reality show, I think it may be for the best that he and O&A had a falling out. I think he is used up at this point and has nothing left to offer.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
Its even stranger to hear Mercurio in studio, yukking it up with the boys, completely unaware of the role he'd play in getting them fired less than a year later.

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
Listening to and seeing Dice Gay on other shows its clear ONA brought out the best in him. Dice was always a douche, ONA made it gold...

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
He was great back then and radio gold, for the time. Even if he didn't turn his back on the show, I think the Dice we knew is gone. Just look at that piece of shite reality show he did.
Exactly. Just like a lot of the old show regulars (Frenchy, Psycho Mark, Sp_z), he didn't understand what it was that made him funny on the show, and now tries too hard and comes off forced and unfunny.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
listening t these bits today made me miss dice. not just for cringe and humor, but there are times in those bits, particularly ones today, that you can hear him not concentrating on being dice and just being a guy enjoying being part on the show and appreciating a good joke even at the expense of himself. too bad he turned into a jackoff.

bop....now it's decorated.
Very true. Especially today when he was joking around throwing around all those hacky jokes. It's weird listening to a show like that and having it feel like yesterday.