The earworm thread

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple

Here's what sucks. I knew I had a Bee Gees song stuck in my head, I didn't know which one, so I had to listen to 2+ hours of Bee Gees to find it.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
The problem with earworms is that once it's in your head, you just can't Let It Go

Watched The Americans season finale did you?
Yeah, that thing happened with the guy and the stuff and the chick. I think. Maybe. Okay, I don't watch that show. Any good?

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that I've been growling "WHEN THE BULLET HITS THE BONE" as if it was from a death metal song rather than a corny 80's one. What a douche I am sometimes.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Yeah, that thing happened with the guy and the stuff and the chick. I think. Maybe. Okay, I don't watch that show. Any good?

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that I've been growling "WHEN THE BULLET HITS THE BONE" as if it was from a death metal song rather than a corny 80's one. What a douche I am sometimes.
It's quite good. They just happened to use that song in the season finale, which aired last week.

mascan42

I'm not even sure how this happened. I'm just sitting there, and suddenly my brain goes back 30 years.