The earworm thread

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I blame my grandfather for this. When my mom divorced my asshole father and we both moved into my grandparents house. My grandfather would listen to nothing but country music. and every so often this goddamn song pops into my head. I haven't heard it in years but it still pops in my head.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator

Except I've been driving around and walking around the house singing it as if it's being used for an ad for a Toyota dealership.

Come on DOWN to CMI
If you wanna drive home with me
I can show you what it's like

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
They took down my original, and nobody should be denied the opportunity to have this icepicked into your brain:

The drummer angers me in a way that is impossible to explain.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator

Bill "Beavis" Clinton & The Buttheads - Bread And Butter.

On a serious note, why the fuck do they have such large skulls? Never seen so many eightheads at once.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator

After @LiddyRules said he never heard this song while I was hearing it constantly, sometimes I think it in my head.

mascan42

Turn it off . . . Turn it OFF . . . TURN IT OOOOOOOFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

mascan42

No idea how this one slipped in, since I didn't even hear it recently. At least it's a classic.

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
I double dog dare ya not to get this stuck in head for days.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
So I guess this is the fucking song that's going to take over the rest of the year

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Want to know what's annoying? When your earworm is a standard so you're finding yourself listening to about 12 different versions of it

mascan42

You know what's really fucking annoying? When something sticks for no apparent reason, without even hearing it in passing. I woke up with this drivel in my head.

mascan42

My crazy brain went for an obscure one this time:

mascan42

You know what's worse than an earworm? A partial earworm. I've got a bass intro stuck in my head and I can't remember how it goes after the intro, so I can't remember what fucking song it is. I tried humming it into that song recognition app on my phone, but even Google has no idea what I'm talking about.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
My brain has been under siege with this gem for a month:

mascan42

You know what's worse than an earworm? A partial earworm. I've got a bass intro stuck in my head and I can't remember how it goes after the intro, so I can't remember what fucking song it is. I tried humming it into that song recognition app on my phone, but even Google has no idea what I'm talking about.
And it's even worse when you finally realize what you were humming was just a slowed-down version of this dreck:

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
And it's even worse when you finally realize what you were humming was just a slowed-down version of this dreck:
You want dreck? My wife put THIS fucking song in my ear:

I double dog dare you to deny this dreck is more "drecky" than anything else in this thread.