The ensemble cast of SFS2

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Sex for Sam II was awesome. Vos did a great job. He had me laughing on a couple of occasions.

Stephen Lynch with that voice he was doing when reporting an action was hysterical. I can't remember what it was an impression of. It was funny as hell though.

It's too bad Norton wasn't there. Why in the hell wasn't he there? I would have loved to hear some nasty discriptive ways of describing a girl getting her ass violated.

Last but not least Stinky a part of the show, but he gets a guest notion. He was on point all day. He deserves a raise for his efforts. He had me laughing. He had to be high. He was laughing on every phone call.

" We have the two perves guarding the top and bottom of the escalator and they are doing hahahah on the escalator."

Funny shit. Great show, everything I expected.

You gotta love the olympic music for Pebbles, Babbam, and Stinky. That shit is classic.

FOFOLINA

that was some good radio
but what happend to Jim Norton?
how come he was not there did I miss something..?

DIRTY_HARRY

I think Norton was taping a Hunnymooners episode at that time lolol opie and Anthony puts on yet another Great show.

So i guess nobody got fired from the cast this year for letting there team have sex in the bosses office.