The EU...Good Idea?

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
:greyalien:

I've been wanting to do that. :icon_mrgr

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I'm still trying to come up with a good EU joke. Give me time.

The best I have come up with so far is Ejaculating Umbrella

Jan 6, 2006
My opinion varies. I see the EU as a loose confederation, very similar to the US pre-1776. They have good ideas, unification of money, an equal council, etc., but just as in the US, some are not as willing as others. In order to unify for the better, some things must be given up, something some partners are not willing to accept.

Of course, by the time I finished posting, I see 2 responses from jackasses. :action-sm

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
I think the EU is good for some of the smaller countries, but I would prefer if the UK left the EU because we have to give up some of the things we love and because I don't really want my Country to be associated with some of those savages.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
new unions scare me. i say nuke them if they try it

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I'm not in favor of the EU. My beloved Germany will never claim it's birthright as ruler of all nations and propel the human race towards it's bright white future when it's anchored to the likes of Turkey.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I think the EU is good for some of the smaller countries, but I would prefer if the UK left the EU because we have to give up some of the things we love and because I don't really want my Country to be associated with some of those savages.
Being of Lithuanian ancestry, I have to agree. After 50 some what years of Soviet occupation I like the fact that Lithuania can integrate its economy into a larger whole, which should help it further develop. I also like the security - military aspect of mutual defense. With Putin starting to act up it’s a bit reassuring.

But, I see your point Grem. The U.K., with an ancient history of tradition and custom, I too would find it infuriating difficult to accept some kind of law or directive from a politically correct bureaucrat in Brussels

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
As an American, I like the idea. It makes it much easier for us to cut off the head when Euros get uppity.

Tee hee.