The Evil wins again

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Well since it was deleted, let me just say to all you people, you know who you are. YOU SUCK! I can't go into details. But trust me, you do suck.

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

this is not the place for this, this is a personal issue between you and whoever. You would surely get a better response by emailing your thoughts to the people involved.

many people visiting this board are from other markets and have no idea who you are talking to. please refrain from similar posts. If you want to be pissed at me ...fine ...this is a O&A board and i'd like to keep it that way.

MAVRIC305

Not cool. Not pissed. But that's uncool.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Damn. I always miss the good stuff.

why would it be uncool for me to edit your post about your personal conflicts with members of other O&A boards and personal attacks on them? Then you write that wackbag supports it, we dont.. we are a message board for O&A fans , not attacks against other fans.. If you have a problem with certain people wouldnt it be a much better soulution to email them?

what good could come out of posting that here? our fight with them has long been over in my mind I dont even know what they do there cause I dont visit, I have no interest in them.

If you feel they have done you wrong just email them?

[ 10-07-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

MAVRIC305

. .
U

[ 10-08-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
nicey nice.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
some one is being a pussy :D :D

MAVRIC305

I put myself way out there. Sorry. I was in a bad way.

[ 10-18-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Well I am your friend.

Mav if you read this, please e-mail or IM me.
You have been one of my best friends on this board, and I would hate to see you leave.
Good luck on the new job, and your new life!
Billy

[ 10-11-2001: Message edited by: SpotcheckBilly ]

MAVRIC305

Thanks for your support. I am okay. I love you all too. Check out my new sig. I got a real kick out of it. :)

I have a question for ya Mav...how the f do you get fired from a nonpaying job?? It is beyond me

[ant]wha,wha,wha?[ant]
Glad you're okay Mav...now fix my sig!

J/K glad you're back bro.
SCB

MAVRIC305

I have a question for ya Mav...how the f do you get fired from a nonpaying job?? It is beyond me
Exactly! You don't. Duh?

FOFOLINA

Mav your sig rocks really cool looking babe
2 thumbs up..
Luv ya hun