The faculty

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
It's about aliens taking over a school. At first I thought it was one of those teenty bopper movies. But this is one of my favorite movies now. The actors are funny, and the storyline is fucking awesome. I have seen it nine times, and I never channel surf during it. I am just wondering if yall have seen it? What do you think of it?

FOFOLINA

I was forced to see the movie in theaters... I had to see that stupid fuck Usher act and it was horrible... the movie is ok but not all that great

Well we all like some movies that others dont like. I think that movie sucked. I couldnt get into it. But i understand Mav cause there are other movies that i like that i know other people would think suck.

MAVRIC305

Wow, I am suprised you guys don't like it. I thought we had a common interest. I thought that movie was great. I understand though, it's just wierd, for me to like that movie so much, and for use to think it blows. I am a pretty good movie reviewer. :D

MAVRIC305

I know bro, I am bugged. I thought you guys would love this movie. I watch it everytime it's on. How about "GO"?

I have not scene that whole movie from the start but i did like what i have saw.

NuNo

I like the faculty, it's a pretty cool movie the actors are cool, except i cant stand for the fact that usher had like tow lil roles in the movie and he still in the front cover in the MOVIE!!! but other than that, the movie is cool, i like it.