The First 48 Season 6 [A&E Thursday 9:00 P.M.]

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Since Anthony mentioned this, (and how much he loved it), I thought I'd start watching it, so I caught a mini-marathon they were playing one day, and watched the first new episode of Season 6, "Blindsided", on the 12'th, which IMO was great, by the way.

So, whoever wants to watch it, or already watches it can post here to discuss it, if they want.

Set your DVR's everyone, or just watch it lol.

HerkyJerkyLiz

Posts below off topic.
Oct 14, 2004
been watching this for a while now. love it. the beginning is always the best though when they show you the crime scene and the dead body. the rest is basically just fun when they bring in the suspects. some interesting characters show up... the only thing that stinks is you never know what happens to the people they catch for the crimes. i wish they would have an update show to tell you how the people were found and the amount of time theyre going to do.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
been watching this for a while now. love it. the beginning is always the best though when they show you the crime scene and the dead body. the rest is basically just fun when they bring in the suspects. some interesting characters show up... the only thing that stinks is you never know what happens to the people they catch for the crimes. i wish they would have an update show to tell you how the people were found and the amount of time theyre going to do.
Or even be able to go online, and follow the developments, but that seems like it would be a lot of work to update for every single perp they catch, which was like, so damn many.

Ant's_rapier

Finger of God
Jan 19, 2006
Dallas,TX
That first episode of the season was good. I guess being in Dalllas added to the coolness of having seen that murder all over the news.

I also know some of the Dallas Homicde team and have been in their offices.
Also I watched one of the on demand episodes and got chills when the apartment they found the body in I had been in before on an ambulance call.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I love it when Ant rants about the same ole shit I think about. I came home and waaaaaala the god damn show popped up on Thursday night season premiere!

That was one dumb wetback.

P.S. I am in for the season on this. Let's call it a watching thread. ;)

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
great show. its like csi/law & order/real world all rolled into one.