Warren

Fucking Fan
May 7, 2006
Kilgore, Texas
time to get a new thread started.

The post brought to you by FoundryMusic.com

xloosefusionx

May 23, 2007
I just listened to the Steve C vs. The Show debate and wow, is it just me or does Steve sound a word away from snapping anytime someone confronts him on anything? Jesus Christ, very cringy at times how defensive he can be about something so basic.

Not for nothing, why would you tag shit you can easily get on YouTube or any other viral site. Something to think about - if Steve finds these videos on other sites and they're being hosted by them and they're not tagged, what gives him the right to go along and tag it simply because HE is hosting it?

I speak for myself when I say if I didnt listen to the show, I wouldnt go to FoundryMusic.com for anything.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
I just listened to the Steve C vs. The Show debate and wow, is it just me or does Steve sound a word away from snapping anytime someone confronts him on anything? Jesus Christ, very cringy at times how defensive he can be about something so basic.

Not for nothing, why would you tag shit you can easily get on YouTube or any other viral site. Something to think about - if Steve finds these videos on other sites and they're being hosted by them and they're not tagged, what gives him the right to go along and tag it simply because HE is hosting it?

I speak for myself when I say if I didnt listen to the show, I wouldnt go to FoundryMusic.com for anything.
I vaguely remember Steve's entrance to the show. maybe someone remembers the details I do not. But while I agree with what you said, and agree with the argument Opie and Norton were making, from what I remember when Steve first contacted the show as a fan who set up an o and a site, this is what they= show bargained for.

somewhere along the lines the show and its videos got bigger, and so did steves stupid foundry logo, but this type of vague set up of not knowing where foundry ends, and where opie and anthony starts is kinda the way its always been

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Shit had to change my daily listenting thread to who's better Jesus or Opie, didn't see this one,,,,,foundrymusic is more gooder

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
all serious on air arguments rule
absolutely. remember ope and jim's fight? holy shit, i felt like a 10 year listening to mommy and daddy argue. then XM didn't re-play it sat. so i had to sit and wait for monday to hear that everything was cool.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
Anthony Vs Than. its coming one day. i can feel it.
you know...there might be something to that. i didn't realize Than had it in him until he talked to Elo after the first Than and Sam show aired, that was kind of cringey too

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
absolutely. remember ope and jim's fight? holy shit, i felt like a 10 year listening to mommy and daddy argue. then XM didn't re-play it sat. so i had to sit and wait for monday to hear that everything was cool.
thats one of my favorite o and a moments ever. it was just absurd how real and forthcoming both were. even though I know full well they like to air out all laundry in public I couldnt believe they went all out like that

ben vs norton was a decent scrap.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
thats one of my favorite o and a moments ever. it was just absurd how real and forthcoming both were. even though I know full well they like to air out all laundry in public I couldnt believe they went all out like that

ben vs norton was a decent scrap.

missed that one. i'm sure ben got thrashed though. BWWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

dood dood.....

why'd they let him go, or did he quit?

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Opie Vs Anthony would be fucking ugly...Opie is downright viscous and sorry but he would slaugher Ant

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
im really getting sick of fucking sports radio today, not too much to say= wow sox beat the d-rays woooo big win (SARCASM)

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
im really getting sick of fucking sports radio today, not too much to say= wow sox beat the d-rays woooo big win (SARCASM)
blacks blaming the media for the michael vick story/conviction is pretty interesting in a insane sort of way

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
i wish i were as brave as jimmy when it comes to this. i would love to get photos with celebrities and i have a couple but i'm way too wimpy to ask

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
blacks blaming the media for the michael vick story/conviction is pretty interesting in a insane sort of way
and blaming his "crew" for ratting him out. what horseshit. he lied about the property being his, told the NFL that it wouldn't amount to anything. fuck vick. i was never too keen on him before. now i detest him.

i was walking my staffordshire terrier, and this wiggle w/ a pitbull (not on a leash....why would it be leashed) ran at my dog and tried to fight. i was able to seperate them, and dude came and got his dog. but as i waslking away telling him what fuck knuckle he was, he was there praising his dog for rushing mine. fucking savage.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
True! I was pissed about one golfer I saw saying "let the pieces fall into place and you will see he is innocent"---ok pieces fell he's a bigger ass than we thought (I actually gave the guy a chance and thought he really didn't know the extent of the the dog fighting thing=he's on the road a lot and maybe he has several houses one of which he got for his buddies, etc etc etc, but WOW he is a savage as it turns out)---AND where's the outrage now by the swoogies????? Where are all the Vic supporters, havent seen too many lately.

stillbornstew

blogging loser
Jul 26, 2005
NOLA
i wish i were as brave as jimmy when it comes to this. i would love to get photos with celebrities and i have a couple but i'm way too wimpy to ask
if said celebrity has a penis, i don't see HOW you'd have a hard time getting a picture. ;)

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
and blaming his "crew" for ratting him out. what horseshit. he lied about the property being his, told the NFL that it wouldn't amount to anything. fuck vick. i was never too keen on him before. now i detest him.

i was walking my staffordshire terrier, and this wiggle w/ a pitbull (not on a leash....why would it be leashed) ran at my dog and tried to fight. i was able to seperate them, and dude came and got his dog. but as i waslking away telling him what fuck knuckle he was, he was there praising his dog for rushing mine. fucking savage.
that reminds me of the story of the rapper saying he wouldn't "snitch" if he knew someone was killed....shit makes me sick

i got attacked by a pit bull walking down my quaint little road in London :(

xloosefusionx

May 23, 2007
getting back to the topic at hand, my view is basically this - steve should acknowledge why foundrymusic.com is as big as it is; that being because of the Opie & Anthony show and if Opie, Anthony and Jimmy have a problem with Steve's flagrant use of his logo on EVERYTHING, Steve should be an adult and take a step back with it.

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
that reminds me of the story of the rapper saying he wouldn't "snitch" if he knew someone was killed....shit makes me sick

i got attacked by a pit bull walking down my quaint little road in London :(

there's gangbanger swoogies in London??? WITH PIT BULLS????