The Fuck Tha Po-lice Thread

Lord Zero

This thread will be a collection of all of the odd, out-of-the-way stories that show what pieces of shit the cops can be. (Someone should make a competing hero-cop thread for balance.)

"Let's jump right in, shall we?" /Mr. Plinkett

I'll start with a fairly new story and a recent classic.

lajikal

@7:25 is why the mentallity of cops is so hatable. It's a noble profession on paper, like firefighting. But people don't hate fire fighters for some reason. Maybe because they're not power and authority cunts.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
@7:25 is why the mentallity of cops is so hatable. It's a noble profession on paper, like firefighting. But people don't hate fire fighters for some reason. Maybe because they're not power and authority cunts.
I firefighter is there to immidiately fix the problem.

A police officer shows up and instantly suspects everyone is guilty.

Plunkies

People don't have a problem with firefighters because people aren't fires.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator

Disagrees:

Fuck your firefighters!!

And this guy is just fucking flaming!!

One entire side of my ex wife's family were firefighters. They were assholes.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
My family had a house fire December 31st 1999, the fire fighters did everything they could to save our pets. They were kind, professional and saved our home.

The cops told our neighbors it was a meth lab that caught fire.

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Fuck the Police. I liked Syncronicity II but not much else.

mascan42

I firefighter is there to immidiately fix the problem.

A police officer shows up and instantly suspects everyone is guilty.
When a firefighter is called, it's because the problem is a fire.

When a cop is called, it's because the problem is a person.

A fire won't lie and say that the firefighter planted the flames on it.

lajikal

Both deal with humans that are under duress in stressful and hostile situations. Could even include paramedics as they share some of the same responsibilities and dealing with shitty humans. Some firefighters and paramedics probably even get attacked. Yet they aren't hated like cops are.

domelogic

Both deal with humans that are under duress in stressful and hostile situations. Could even include paramedics as they share some of the same responsibilities and dealing with shitty humans. Some firefighters and paramedics probably even get attacked. Yet they aren't hated like cops are.

That is because none of the others can arrest you, detain you or give you a ticket that costs money. People hate authority especially when they have or are doing something wrong. I have had maybe a total of 1 hour of my time at most in my lifetime of having any interaction with them. If more people had that little time with them they would not be hated so much imo but that is not the reason this thread got started.

Lord Zero

The firefighters also won't SWAT-raid and seize your property based on an unproven accusation that you might own matches.

KRSOne

Cops do unfairly get a lot of hate that should be directed at politicians for creating the law in the first place. But at the same time you could choose to not be a dick and ignore certain things. Like if you pull over a 70 year old guy who has a gun from the 1700s, you could choose to not be a dick and arrest him event though he violated a dumb law.

Definition of a megalomaniac.

Bobobie

Cops do unfairly get a lot of hate that should be directed at politicians for creating the law in the first place. But at the same time you could choose to not be a dick and ignore certain things. Like if you pull over a 70 year old guy who has a gun from the 1700s, you could choose to not be a dick and arrest him event though he violated a dumb law.

The victims were all on the side of the road being treated. There was no need for the Truck to continue blocking the lane. That was the dispute between the Fireman and the police officer. The CHP (State Police) has ultimate authority on California Highways, even accidents, unlike other incidents where local municipal Fire and Police might have the Fire Department in charge at an accident. This was overblown by the media. The only assholes with the Egos was the Fire Department.

That's fucking ridiculous. Shit should never get that far.

Off duty firemen are cocky assholes.
Off duty cops are miserable cunts.
Ih. And the off duty FD will most likely have some FD clothes on or a sticker on his car.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Were they assholes on the job? Never seen a firefighter chop a dog's head off because it got too close.
Firefighters become firefighters because they like to break things.

I knew a guy who had what amounted to a trash can fire in the office of his business. The fire did about a hundred dollars worth of damage to his property, while the firefighters did about thirty thousand dollars worth of damage.

The firefighters smashed out all of his front windows and doused his computer system with high pressure firehoses destroying them in the process.

The fire could've been put out by a CO2 extinguisher in about 30 seconds. But... like I said... firefighters like to break things.