The Fuck Tha Po-lice Thread

Lord Zero

I predict in our first 100 trials we will be perfect...meaning we will be held in contempt of court every time.
That's the WackBag Legal promise. If the judge doesn't hate your guts by proxy within the first five minutes of the opening statement... well, you can't have your money back, but you can take a writing utensil of your choice from the lobby, absolutely free.

Lord Zero

KRSOne

The cop sucks but you have to acknowledge the reality of what cops are, comply, and straighten it out later. The cop isn't going to say o well you don't want to go I guess I give up. This is also why people need to be able to trust the law to be fair, but lately the libtards have been perverting the law to fit their individual feelings.

Lord Zero

The cop sucks but you have to acknowledge the reality of what cops are, comply, and straighten it out later.
If she had tried to straighten it out later, no one would've stopped the patient's rights from being violated. Furthermore, the violation of the patient's rights and whatever solution that would've been reached in the courts after the fact would've flown well under the public radar.
This is also why people need to be able to trust the law to be fair, but lately the libtards have been perverting the law to fit their individual feelings.
And there goes the anti-anything-not-Right hotkey again.

lajikal

The cop sucks but you have to acknowledge the reality of what cops are, comply, and straighten it out later. The cop isn't going to say o well you don't want to go I guess I give up. This is also why people need to be able to trust the law to be fair, but lately the libtards have been perverting the law to fit their individual feelings.
Typical sheeple response. We aren't under martial law. There's a reason there's warrants. You really are retarded.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Well, if anyone still cares, I decided to do some further research to see if I could find a definitive answer. I found clear answers at https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov and at https://www.ecfr.gov (which was updated August 31st of this year).

So, Fez Man is correct that testing is mandatory for a commercial motor vehicle operator involved in a fatal crash. However, this is a mandatory test to be completed by the employer, not law enforcement. A law enforcement test can essentially be substituted for the employer test "provided such tests conform to the applicable Federal, State or local alcohol testing requirements, and that the results of the tests are obtained by the employer". That's direct from the ECFR website.

So there it is, the fact remains that the cops have to obtain the tests legally. They aren't obligated to perform a test in the same way an employer is. The cops have to follow all their guidelines whether the driver has a cdl or not. On a federal level, they did not. On a state level, considering the Utah law concerning implied consent linked earlier in this thread, they did not. I don't know about a local level.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
BINGO!
It amazes me from time to time, between chem trails and aspartame, you actually make sense, and you are right, like I said, you don't argue with the cop in the street, just do what they ask, most cops are stupid, and an underlying thing with stupid people, the harder you push, the harder they push back, and a cop can and will win, in the moment, every fucking time.
That stupid cunt should have just drawn the blood and that's that, and if the hospital went after her all she had to say was "the cop demanded it and I'm not arguing with him" that's it, but no she needed her "15 minutes of fame" and she got it.

THE FEZ MAN

Well, if anyone still cares, I decided to do some further research to see if I could find a definitive answer. I found clear answers at https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov and at https://www.ecfr.gov (which was updated August 31st of this year).

So, Fez Man is correct that testing is mandatory for a commercial motor vehicle operator involved in a fatal crash. However, this is a mandatory test to be completed by the employer, not law enforcement. A law enforcement test can essentially be substituted for the employer test "provided such tests conform to the applicable Federal, State or local alcohol testing requirements, and that the results of the tests are obtained by the employer". That's direct from the ECFR website.

So there it is, the fact remains that the cops have to obtain the tests legally. They aren't obligated to perform a test in the same way an employer is. The cops have to follow all their guidelines whether the driver has a cdl or not. On a federal level, they did not. On a state level, considering the Utah law concerning implied consent linked earlier in this thread, they did not. I don't know about a local level.
Ok big brain, what if he was an owner operator?

THE FEZ MAN

Big Brain thinks it is the same but isn't positive and Big Brain is done with research. You're on your own little Little Brain.

The answer is "draw the blood" and it's ok, I know I was right, and cunt nurse is wrong and that's all that matters.

You forgot to highlight the part in the Supreme Court ruling that clearly stated in extenuating circumstances, concent is not needed nor is a warrant, but I forgive you, so, how was reading the CDL manual? I find those types of documents overly confusing and oftentimes contradictory

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The answer is "draw the blood" and it's ok, I know I was right, and cunt nurse is wrong and that's all that matters.

You forgot to highlight the part in the Supreme Court ruling that clearly stated in extenuating circumstances, concent is not needed nor is a warrant, but I forgive you, so, how was reading the CDL manual? I find those types of documents overly confusing and oftentimes contradictory
You wore me down, LB. Believe whatever you want.

THE FEZ MAN

You wore me down, LB. Believe whatever you want.

HA! If I thought the cop was wrong, (which in hindsight he was, because he released her with out formaly charging her with obstruction of an investigation and resisting arrest) , I would have given up a long time ago, there is this misconception that I suck cop Dick because it tastes like doughnut, trust me it doesn't, and while the cop did lose his temper, the nurse was wrong, what else is wrong is the nonstop false narrative being spewed on social media, the courts of facebook and Twitter, and these liberal assholes playing jailhouse lawyer, not to mention a health system run amuck

lajikal

Ok big brain, what if he was an owner operator?
That would go against your argument. Being that an independent owner operator has many, but less regulations compared to a large fleet. Example not needing as many safety programs etc. Either case, constitutional law supercedes all that shit. The burden is on law enforcement to bring forward any requirements to the judge.

Oh and for the nth time, the drug testing regulation is on employers.

THE FEZ MAN

That would go against your argument. Being that an independent owner operator has many, but less regulations compared to a large fleet. Example not needing as many safety programs etc. Either case, constitutional law supercedes all that shit. The burden is on law enforcement to bring forward any requirements to the judge.

Oh and for the nth time, the drug testing regulation is on employers.
I've made my point over and over and over, stick to calling trump a douche bag and wiping the tears of loss from your eyes.

The nurse was wrong, the cop was right. How many times do I have to post links quote the laws, and the exemptions from "the law"
until nitwits like you get it through your rotted liberal meat sack?
Just because you think it's "so" doesn't make it "so" and your "rights" don't mean a fucking thing to the cop your arguing with, they don't, not one fucking bit.

You know when "your rights" come into play ?
"You are under arrest"
"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you, you have the right to an attorney, if you can not afford an attorney one will be appointed to you, do you understand these rights"

That's it, and before that and after that DONT MEAN SHIT to a cop he doesn't have to tell you why your being arrested he doesn't have to do a fucking thing, he doesn't have to be nice, he doesn't have to tuck you in beddie by, he doesn't have to read you stories. (Except your Miranda and even that has exceptions)

That's what courts and lawyers are for, but please, please, pretty please with sugar on top, get into an argument with a pissed off cop, they love it when you start to scream "I know my rights" and "I pay your sallary pig!"

Poor jacuzzi Billy even had to concede that I was right, at least he bothered to actually read the shit I linked.

TomC

uppity neobarb
well fuck, mod will you delete my post/thread on this, I looked but didn't see any thing posted.

lajikal

That's it, and before that and after that DONT MEAN SHIT to a cop he doesn't have to tell you why your being arrested he doesn't have to do a fucking thing, he doesn't have to be nice, he doesn't have to tuck you in beddie by, he doesn't have to read you stories. (Except your Miranda and even that has exceptions)
A la Ruby Ridge amirite.

Your beef is with the nurse not obeying (unlawful) orders. Again, the cop has the burden to get a warrant before breaking into your house because someone decided they wanted to fuck with you by saying you had illegal contraband in your house. I'm sure you won't act like a cunt when they tell you they don't need a warrant.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
BINGO!
It amazes me from time to time, between chem trails and aspartame, you actually make sense, and you are right, like I said, you don't argue with the cop in the street, just do what they ask, most cops are stupid, and an underlying thing with stupid people, the harder you push, the harder they push back, and a cop can and will win, in the moment, every fucking time.
That stupid cunt should have just drawn the blood and that's that, and if the hospital went after her all she had to say was "the cop demanded it and I'm not arguing with him" that's it, but no she needed her "15 minutes of fame" and she got it.
So, what you're saying is that if a cop told you to suck his dick, you would. Got it.

THE FEZ MAN

A la Ruby Ridge amirite.

Your beef is with the nurse not obeying (unlawful) orders. Again, the cop has the burden to get a warrant before breaking into your house because someone decided they wanted to fuck with you by saying you had illegal contraband in your house. I'm sure you won't act like a cunt when they tell you they don't need a warrant.
Probable cause? They will blast that door right the fuck in, shoot at them? Your a dead man.
My beef is with the nurse arguing with the cop because she was playing jail house lawyer, flat out that is what was going on, all she had to do was draw the blood, then when court rolls around and someone says "did you get a warrant" the cop has to prove why he didn't have one. If the hospital gives her shit "cop said to do it (insert bullshit excuse from cop)"

That's it, end of epic internet battle..... legal battles are fought in courtrooms between lawyers and judges, not community college cops and night school nurses