The Fuck Tha Po-lice Thread

KRSOne

I noticed there seems to be a lot more videos of people acting like idiots vs cops.

You are violating my space, you are kidnapping me, call the police! You tazed my nuts that is not proper use of that device! Improper use! :haha7:

The good ones are the people who actually know the law, like the I don't answer questions guy. You can tell the dirty hippie at 1:30 just saw some youtube videos and doesn't know what hes talking about and eventually gets tazed.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I noticed there seems to be a lot more videos of people acting like idiots vs cops.

You are violating my space, you are kidnapping me, call the police! You tazed my nuts that is not proper use of that device! Improper use! :haha7:

The good ones are the people who actually know the law, like the I don't answer questions guy. You can tell the dirty hippie at 1:30 just saw some youtube videos and doesn't know what hes talking about and eventually gets tazed.
Those videos are why I’m not a cop

Botham Shem Jean

Oh boy... I'm sure Rev Al, Casper are hopping on planes as we speak...

The findings of the investigation will also be reviewed by the chief of police, the Board of Police Commissioners, and the Office of the Inspector General in order to determine whether the officer was justified in using deadly force against Mendoza, Officer Rubenstein added.

Richard Mendoza was a 32-year-old member of the Vincent Town street gang (pictured tight in his mugshot)

Nothing of value was lost...

THE FEZ MAN

The findings of the investigation will also be reviewed by the chief of police, the Board of Police Commissioners, and the Office of the Inspector General in order to determine whether the officer was justified in using deadly force against Mendoza, Officer Rubenstein added.

Richard Mendoza was a 32-year-old member of the Vincent Town street gang (pictured tight in his mugshot)

Nothing of value was lost...
“Being reviewed” what is there to review? The guy had already shot a cop, fuck him.
On a side note this shooting got a 10second blurb on the NBC nightly news yesterday, they wasted 5x as much time on the accidental shooting, and the news wonders why they are hated

“Being reviewed” what is there to review? The guy had already shot a cop, fuck him.
On a side note this shooting got a 10second blurb on the NBC nightly news yesterday, they wasted 5x as much time on the accidental shooting, and the news wonders why they are hated
Well it is California and I am sure the SJW's and likes of Casper wanted the officer to de-escalate the situation after she got shot cuz hey felons should totally have the right to shoot police right?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Well it is California and I am sure the SJW's and likes of Casper wanted the officer to de-escalate the situation after she got shot cuz hey felons should totally have the right to shoot police right?
Listen, Nazi...police need to prove they are bleeding from an actual gunshot before they even pull their weapon. They need to take a photo of the wound, text it to their supervisor, and wait for an “okay” to shoot back.

I don’t see the problem.

THE FEZ MAN

Listen, Nazi...police need to prove they are bleeding from an actual gunshot before they even pull their weapon. They need to take a photo of the wound, text it to their supervisor, and wait for an “okay” to shoot back.

I don’t see the problem.
It’s turning into that

lajikal

I don’t see the problem.
Did you run that by HR?

KRSOne

https://abcnews.go.com/US/police-officer-fatally-shot-man-wrong-apartment-fired/story?id=57829374

This is an actual situation where cops get away with crimes and are protected by the state when other people would go to jail. Real situations of cop state favoritism doesn't get anywhere near as much attention as fake made up situations like Ferguson. Nit only should she be fired but there should be criminal charges of some kind.
Talcum has been crying about this injustice for two weeks. Shitty story to be fair. Cop does need to face consequences.

Lord Zero