The Fuck Tha Po-lice Thread

I hope this pig loses everything he has and freezes to death alone in the street.

Video embedded at linked article.
https://neareport.com/2019/01/05/ar...ZT6mbcm1n-MLnkiLatvnK7HEOGhsxB2se4FjNmHzkwzok
The cop got fired btw...

Deputy Keenan Wallace has been 'relieved of his duties'. Pic: Faulkner County Sheriff Office

Faulkner County Sheriff's Office
21 hrs ·
Good Evening,

Since taking office in 2017, I have been an advocate of integrity, professionalism and transparency. I hold my Deputies to the highest of standards to protect and serve the residents of our community. Unfortunately, a Deputy fell short to those standards.
I was notified Friday of an incident involving Deputy Keenan Wallace. Deputy Wallace fired his service weapon that injured an animal while in close proximity to a citizen. I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident.

Over the last 24 hours, at my request, Faulkner County Investigators have been working diligently to investigate whether Deputy Wallace violated any state law or our agency’s policies and procedures. While it appears no policies or laws were violated, I hold every employee within our agency to the highest of standards and will be forwarding the investigation to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for further review.

As a result of the incident that occurred on January 4, 2019, in the Shiloh Estates Subdivision, Deputy Keenan Wallace has been relieved of his duties at the Faulkner County Sheriff’ Office.

We in Law Enforcement answer calls every day that require split second life and death decisions. We strive to be right 100 percent of the time.

Our Department is sadden about this incident and apologize for any distress and disappointment this incident has caused anyone who was affected by this disheartening event. We will keep Reeses in our thoughts through the recovery process.

Sincerely,

Sheriff Tim Ryals

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Over the last 24 hours, at my request, Faulkner County Investigators have been working diligently to investigate whether Deputy Wallace violated any state law or our agency’s policies and procedures. While it appears no policies or laws were violated...
Those are two amazing statements. You can blatantly attempt to execute someone's dog for no real reason beyond petty grievance, on camera (not to mention discharging a weapon in a suburb a few feet from another person), and it doesn't violate any departmental policy, procedure, or law. The worst thing that will happen to you is that you'll get fired. If the situation was reversed and a private citizen had casually shot a K-9 to make a point, they would've been charged with multiple felonies, including attempted murder of an officer (that being the dog).

Those are two amazing statements. You can blatantly attempt to execute someone's dog for no real reason beyond petty grievance, on camera (not to mention discharging a weapon in a suburb a few feet from another person), and it doesn't violate any departmental policy, procedure, or law. The worst thing that will happen to you is that you'll get fired. If the situation was reversed and a private citizen had casually shot a K-9 to make a point, they would've been charged with multiple felonies, including attempted murder of an officer (that being the dog).
Hmm I have never heard of attempted murder of an officer (the dog part)... I do know certain states have enhanced charges for attacking police dogs or horses. Like in the case of Police dog (depending on training) you are looking at 10K plus dog.

I just find it odd if this guy was a K9 officer he would be afraid of a Chihuahua in the first place. I know they can be dicks but not like it's gonna jump up and bite ur cawk off. Like I have met some asshole dogs over the years but never been bit cuz I know how to read their body language.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The cop got fired btw...

Deputy Keenan Wallace has been 'relieved of his duties'. Pic: Faulkner County Sheriff Office

Faulkner County Sheriff's Office
21 hrs ·
Good Evening,

Since taking office in 2017, I have been an advocate of integrity, professionalism and transparency. I hold my Deputies to the highest of standards to protect and serve the residents of our community. Unfortunately, a Deputy fell short to those standards.
I was notified Friday of an incident involving Deputy Keenan Wallace. Deputy Wallace fired his service weapon that injured an animal while in close proximity to a citizen. I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident.

Over the last 24 hours, at my request, Faulkner County Investigators have been working diligently to investigate whether Deputy Wallace violated any state law or our agency’s policies and procedures. While it appears no policies or laws were violated, I hold every employee within our agency to the highest of standards and will be forwarding the investigation to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for further review.

As a result of the incident that occurred on January 4, 2019, in the Shiloh Estates Subdivision, Deputy Keenan Wallace has been relieved of his duties at the Faulkner County Sheriff’ Office.

We in Law Enforcement answer calls every day that require split second life and death decisions. We strive to be right 100 percent of the time.

Our Department is sadden about this incident and apologize for any distress and disappointment this incident has caused anyone who was affected by this disheartening event. We will keep Reeses in our thoughts through the recovery process.

Sincerely,

Sheriff Tim Ryals

Holy leeee fuck, I absolutely would have killed that mother fucker on the spot with out hesitation and I always support the police 100%
As a matter of fact I would still hurt him down and kill him if he didn’t get zipped right then and there.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
A cop pulled me over for speeding yesterday. I apologized for missing the sign as I came into town and he said “no problem, you’re all set. Just watch it on the way back.”

THE FEZ MAN

A cop pulled me over for speeding yesterday. I apologized for missing the sign as I came into town and he said “no problem, you’re all set. Just watch it on the way back.”
There are Dick head cops, there are dock head “perps” but for that fuck to shoot a 9lb dog? What a fucking cunt.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
There are Dick head cops, there are dock head “perps” but for that fuck to shoot a 9lb dog? What a fucking cunt.
I can’t watch the video so I will take your word for it. The cop who pulled me over wasn’t the same guy.

lajikal

He saw you were a fellow pig, let you go.

THE FEZ MAN

Agreed. The level of rage that it inspired was probably bad for my health.
Like I said, I fully support the police, they could shoot a handcuffed moon cricket and I would support the cop, but that piece of shit shot a 9lb dog because of a beef? Fuck you cocksucker you’re a dead man. If they did that to tiki or even aggravating Ralph? Fuuuuukkkkk you, remember that stein in the original terminator When he goes into the police station and kills everyone?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I just find it odd if this guy was a K9 officer he would be afraid of a Chihuahua in the first place.
He wasn't afraid of it. He shot it just to fuck with the dude shooting the video. He's a sociopath who not only shot the dog like it was nothing, but also showed no remorse or care for the fact that the dog he shot for no reason was writhing around on ground yelping in horrible pain. That's a diagnosable lack of empathy and concern for others.

Oooo you don’t fuck with the repo man, they will get all their shit back, and will get that car, repo guys are a special breed
Well NYPD... and even dude said he didn't see a plaque... I know the gimmick in Toronto was to put a red official popo calendar book on the dash... and you could park across three handicap parking spots with no issue... well back in the day.