The Fuck Tha Po-lice Thread

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Helping the police get cool during hot summer day

Hmm I cant get it to work but its basically spraying the cops with hydrant as they walk away. Dumping a bucket of water on em. It'll be on the news.
Why didn’t they arrest the water throwers?

domelogic

Hmm I cant get it to work but its basically spraying the cops with hydrant as they walk away. Dumping a bucket of water on em. It'll be on the news.

And if they turned around and beat the shit out of them they would complain/riot. Now reverse that and see what the brothers do. I applaud their calm demeanor and the ability to walk away even when the last douche an into the street and almost touched the officer while dumping a bucket.

Unless it was hot as hell and didn't mind it, surprised no arrests. Is it not assault? Not enough manpower, if there was retaliation for the arrest?

Good on them, for being above that

5skin

Well a fog of pepper spray wouldn't have hurt.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Taser one standing in a puddle and get 3 more

Bobobie

We don't know the context. They could all know each other off duty. Play in the same softball league.

We don't know the context. They could all know each other off duty. Play in the same softball league.
They know each other from the Aspiring Rapper Social Club, where the cop is likely a frequent mentor.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
A police rep said they wont be prosecuted because the mayor wont let them. Nice.
Update: two have been arrested and NYPD top brass made a statement that basically the cops were pussies and should have made arrests at the scene.

I wonder what they were thinking just driving away all soaked and pussified.

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Update: two have been arrested and NYPD top brass made a statement that basically the cops were pussies and should have made arrests at the scene.

I wonder what they were thinking just driving away all soaked and pussified.
They were probably thinking that, in 2019 they could end up losing thier jobs and be paraded across the media as racists.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It's getting bad in Seattle. Cops are fleeing the city in droves.