The Fury of MikeyBoy

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Wow, this was great. Thank you MikeyBoy for saying what a lot of us are thinking. :clap: Glad someone tried to hold that retard savant's misshapen feet to the fire. Mr. Perfect vs. Saint MikeyBoy was great radio. I'd hire him as a lawyer in a heartbeat. :clap:

Mafialife Chris

Mafialife Owner
Feb 2, 2005
Mikeyboy Wins! he is the true mr.Perfect.

No homo?

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
let me be the first to say yes Earl should be fired,just for his incompetence, but the Stones changed their schedule. That was beyond anyones control, so yes I would give Earl a pass in this case. It doesnt change the fact that Dave on the other hand was not ready,nor had no intention to pay off his current bet. We all knew he lost, how did he not know? He came to the show expecting Ronnie to give him a pass. Then he tries another bet and lost that as well? What an idiot! Then he tries to bribe Ron with not his money,but his poor "wifes" money that they had saved from their "wedding"... he is an idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
let me be the first to say yes Earl should be fired,just for his incompetence, but the Stones changed their schedule. That was beyond anyones control, so yes I would give Earl a pass in this case. It doesnt change the fact that Dave on the other hand was not ready,nor had no intention to pay off his current bet. We all knew he lost, how did he not know? He came to the show expecting Ronnie to give him a pass. Then he tries another bet and lost that as well? What an idiot! Then he tries to bribe Ron with not his money,but his poor "wifes" money that they had saved from their "wedding"... he is an idiot and deserves all the punishment he gets.
You bought into Earl's awful nonsensical excuse?

In a true bet, no outside excuses come into play. Earl never defined the bet to include their schedule, he never made that distinction in his bet. If you don't make that distinction, you don't get to include it later. Make a bet with a bookie and see if he lets that excuse fly.