The future of Bear / Louise

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
So what do you think, he's gonna leave her after he remembers what vagina is?

Apr 17, 2005
This could be O&A's version of Paul & Gail O. I think he'll find a GF and ditch the wife.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I think Patrice was 100%, she is just psychologically fucking with him. All that duty and honor shit is just excuses he uses because he doesn't want to admit she owns him. The curse will be broken.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Having fifteen cats makes you a crazy person, thus then, she should be tossed into the loony bin or a DR chipper.

Apr 17, 2005
I think Patrice was 100%, she is just psychologically fucking with him. All that duty and honor shit is just excuses he uses because he doesn't want to admit she owns him. The curse will be broken.

He's gonna feel like a kid again when he's nailin' those whores at the Bunny Ranch.

Squat Toilet

Jun 13, 2006
Chicago
Bear will move out when his daughters turn 65. Oh, he'll also get a dog.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
I believe the term is "stockholm syndrome."

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Bear needs to grow a set and and walk out on the bitch. It's great that he wants to stick around for his daughters but they'd be better off seeing both parents happy instead of 2 miserable s.o.b.s, one of whom plays with pussies and the other who isn't getting any.

oh my - I think I made myself blush on that one :rolleyes:

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
Guys that are breaking his balls you have no idea what its like to have kids at home. Imagine walking out the door on your kids. Belive me, I would be willing to bet every cent I have, the day his youngest child graduates high school Bear walks out the fucking door. And his wife will be in that big house picking up cat shit alone.
Bear is a hell of a man.
If any of you are considering getting married, don't do it...

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Imagine walking out the door on your kids.
Done and done.

I hope he smashes the lot of them in the cunt with a family-sized bottle of tobasco sauce.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
No, but I imagined it. On a saturday morning!! That's as real as it gets.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Jan 25, 2006
He's gonna feel like a kid again when he's nailin' those whores at the Bunny Ranch.
The Bunny Ranch is gonna look like Pompei by the time bear empties that full sack of his!

Lillibaby

AFRO's Littlest Baby...
May 15, 2007
I want to see what Louise looks like!

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
The Bunny Ranch is gonna look like Pompei by the time bear empties that full sack of his!
OFF TOPIC:
I went to Pompeii like 8 years ago. You can still smell the ash and everything. It's fuckin crazy. The volcano is still active, I think.
BACK TO THE TOPIC:
You dont think he jerked off all these years?

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
Jan 25, 2006
OFF TOPIC:
I went to Pompeii like 8 years ago. You can still smell the ash and everything. It's fuckin crazy. The volcano is still active, I think.
BACK TO THE TOPIC:
You dont think he jerked off all these years?
Probably uses the cats to wipe off!

Assmonkey

Apr 25, 2005
He is not going anyhere, she will give him shit like most women do! He will suck it up because he just got some, and the story will end...

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Louise f-d up those kids anyway. The first time O&A talked to her, she tried to justify not having sex with Bear as setting an example for her girls so they wouldn't turn out to be sluts.

So if her idea worked, they have no concept of sex as a normal part of a healthy relationship. This means they are going to be stuck up c--ts who do as little as possible to get what they want, or bang everything in sight regardless of their relationship status. All in a completely selfish manner.

To claim that in the course of 12 years, you have no time for sex EVER? There is probably something medically/chemically wrong with her. But the fact that she has no drive, she doesn't feel the imperitive to see a doctor about it. If she gave a shit about meeting any of Bear's needs as a spouse, logic would dictate that she at least recognize that there is a problem she needs to address.

Maybe there isn't a problem, maybe she's just a selfish CUNT.