The Genius of Travis

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
If it's really true about what Travis said on the show today (about realizing the fake Corey web site), I've got to say it made for really great radio. I guess not taking a chance finally paid off.:icon_mrgr

I fucking HATE when my boss assigns me a task and then I find out later that he or somebody else is also on it. How great would it be to be able to pull off what Travis did to Steve and let him take that fake ball and run with it.

Kudos also to Sam for bringing up the fact that Steve raised those hairless Lebanese arms, thrust that equally depilated chest out and exclaimed, "NOW THAT'S HOW YOU EXECUTIVE PRODUCE!!!"

P.S. New Ringtones for everyone!

Executive Produce Short

Executive Produce w/Laughing

Random DOUCHE

Hi Daddy.....
May 20, 2007
Manassas Park, VA.
Kudos also to Sam for bringing up the fact that Steve raised those hairless Lebanese arms, thrust that equally depilated chest out and exclaimed, "NOW THAT'S HOW YOU EXECUTIVE PRODUCE!!!"

Yes that was High-Sterical
x2

P.S. New Ringtones for everyone!

Executive Produce Short

Executive Produce w/Laughing[/QUOTE]

I Couldn't get anything but dead audio from the links, Oh and a Scorching case of AdWare. But thanks anyways.

Good Luck Bro!
:rolleyes:

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I still cant get over the fact that Travis only weighs 119 lbs. Past time somebody handed him a robe and a steaming bowl o' broth.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
I thought the THAN & TRAVIS joint (don't leave Thanickens out) "answer" to Professor and Epstein was brilliant. Got a good laugh out of it.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
"AND THAT'S HOW YOU EXECUTIVE PRODUCE!!!"

I thought it was Sam who pointed it out.

too funny.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
"AND THAT'S HOW YOU EXECUTIVE PRODUCE!!!"

I thought it was Sam who pointed it out.

too funny.
That fucking line was great.

Its one of those lines that you repeat and just bust up laughing about for the next 5 minutes.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
or even say "And that's how you[insert activity here]"

I've been making myself giggle just by thinking that about things.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Anyone else think that this bunch of producers is the best bunch the show has ever had? Than, Sam, Travis, Derek and Danny are all great. Oh and Steve and Erock. They're ok too.

R

Ratven

Haha, wicked on the ringtones.