[TD="class: statColumn"]
9:40
[/TD]
[TD="class: statColumn"]
8:50
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

source: https://www.google.com/adplanner/#siteSearch?uid=domain%3A%20theinterrobang.com&geo=US&lp=false

(might have to login... dunno)

DrewDown

All are welcome
how does that compare to other sites? what kind of pull does wackbag have, for instance?

Edit: Looks like the ibang does a little better

God Loves Fags

A clear and dusty day in June
I don't understand why the name Ron Bennington, or Ron and Fez Show, doesn't appear anywhere on the site. I also don't get why none of the posts have the authors names on them--I want to know if Pepper, or Zito, or Fez or even Ron himself are posting stories and writing the stories.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I don't understand why the name Ron Bennington, or Ron and Fez Show, doesn't appear anywhere on the site. I also don't get why none of the posts have the authors names on them--I want to know if Pepper, or Zito, or Fez or even Ron himself are posting stories and writing the stories.
They are just pulling content from reddit, and who honestly cares who wrote the 3-4 sentence article?

They're not the ones running the site. A friend of the show is.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Who's Fez?

The Keeed

Good for them. I'm not sure if they really think non-listeners will go since it's mostly recycled material, but either way, it's an inventive way to direct people to any content they talk about on the show. Interesting that instead of bitching for years about a visual element, they just created their own.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Good for them. I'm not sure if they really think non-listeners will go since it's mostly recycled material, but either way, it's an inventive way to direct people to any content they talk about on the show. Interesting that instead of bitching for years about a visual element, they just created their own.
I'm guessing OA have had plenty of listeners offer. I wonder why they have not did it?

DrewDown

All are welcome
I just clicked on Opie's Funny Mofos Daily for the first time and its some sort of online paper by Opie or something. If he can put that together, then why not an Opie and Anthony page? I wonder if SiriusXM is part of the problem. It's possible that the Ibang doesn't mention Ron and Fez because of some legal issue from management.