The good old days?

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I found this while doing some family digging. The woman is of no relation to me as far as I know.

1904- Atlanta Constitution

Pensylvanians May Lynch Negro
Men Hunted in Woods All Night and Found The Negro Supposed to Be the One Wanted- Will Probably Be Lynched

Crowds at Patton and Ebensburg excited with the mob spirit are hourly expecting the appearance of Constable Jackson, and deputies having in custody the negro who yesterday, near Patton, in a thick woods, drove Mrs xxxxxxxxx, aged 30 years, at the point of a revolver, into the underbrush, and there held her prisoner from 9 o'clock in the morning until 12 o'clock in the afternoon, committing repeated assaults upon the helpless woman.

Mrs. xxxxxxxx, who escaped from the negro almost without clothes is still in a serious condition, but will recover. She said today she could identify her assailant "among a thousand."
I'll work on getting the actual article clipped from the source.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
Those were the good old days? How about the days before black slaves were brought to this continent? They were happy in Africa and the whites were happy here. The Indians were just fucked though.

ruinedbitredd

Feb 10, 2007
why would all-the-way may do such a thing? I thought she loved a good deep dicking?

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
why would all-the-way may do such a thing? I thought she loved a good deep dicking?
liiiiiiiiinggggggggerrrrrrrrrr loooooooonnnnnngggggggggerrrr!