Amazon The Grand Tour (Formerly Top Gear)

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Former ‘Top Gear’ Hosts Name Amazon Show ‘The Grand Tour’

Former “Top Gear” hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May have revealed that their new show for Amazon Prime will be titled “The Grand Tour.”

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Why does this have the Netflix tag?

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
Can this thread be pinned, I'm too lazy to keep looking for it or remember what it's called.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
Jun 24, 2015
Brooklyn, New York
Can this thread be pinned, I'm too lazy to keep looking for it or remember what it's called.

I fucking love these guys, and I'd fucking love to say they'll put the new Top Gear out of business, but Chris Evans'll do that all on his own. Fucking retard not only gets motion sickness at the drop of a hat, but he can't drive and speak into a camera at the same time.

What the fuck job did you think you were getting you moron?

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I fucking love these guys, and I'd fucking love to say they'll put the new Top Gear out of business, but Chris Evans'll do that all on his own. Fucking retard not only gets motion sickness at the drop of a hat, but he can't drive and speak into a camera at the same time.

What the fuck job did you think you were getting you moron?
I finally watched an episode, its terrible. Matt Leblanc has the personality of cardboard. The English fag is a fag.

Medicine Man

Yacht Rockin' with the SS Waffen
Donator
Jun 24, 2015
Brooklyn, New York
I finally watched an episode, its terrible. Matt Leblanc has the personality of cardboard. The English fag is a fag.
I lasted about five minutes. It is completely unwatchable. There's even an occasional laugh track because the audience is bored to death. That and Evans is just trying to emulate Jeremy Clarkson and doing a poor job of it. Jeremy IS the person that hosted Top Gear. Chris Evans is just "Chris Evans as Jeremy Clarkson".

They definitely AINT hitting those viewer numbers anymore.

NotSoFast

Apr 23, 2006
Thibodaux, LA USA
The real kicker is when they got rid of the hot chicks in the crowd. They used to put the eye candy up front for the cameras. The episode I saw was about two dozen dudes hanging around.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
Aug 31, 2009
Scotland
The real kicker is when they got rid of the hot chicks in the crowd. They used to put the eye candy up front for the cameras. The episode I saw was about two dozen dudes hanging around.
That'll be because they're having trouble getting audiences, like i said earlier in the thread people are walking out. Top Gear with Jezza, Hamster and Grandma had a waiting list that was years long.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
In one studio scene, it looked like they had actually brought in several senior bus tour groups. They're definitely papering the show.

I'll admit that I'm watching parts of the mess, but mostly the Chris Harris bits with new super/hyper cars...'cause I like cars. ANYTHING with ginger asshat or LeBlah are too infuriating/coma inducing.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
Does the grand tour have the same budget as top gear?

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Jeremy Clarkson hailed as hero after rescuing four lads on their lilos off the coast of Majorca

JEREMY Clarkson saved a group of tourists being swept out to sea.

The ex-Top Gear host who was in a boat spotted four men trapped on their lilos after winds blew them a mile off Majorca, Spain.

Jeremy, 56, towed them to his holiday yacht.

He said: “I helped four of them. I rescued two French and two Germans.

“They burst out laughing when they saw who was rescuing them.

“I loved seeing the look on their faces. They didn’t realise they were going to float off to North Africa. We were on a bigger boat but there was a rib at the back so we used that to tow them back in.

“They were all in their twenties and a mile out to sea. You’ll never paddle back in from there.”

Clarkson, who hosts new car show The Grand Tour on Amazon Prime told about the rescues on Twitter, joking that he had had rescued everybody in need, and would now be rewarding himself at the pub.

CIAO PIX /XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM
Jeremy said the men burst out laughing when they saw who was coming to their aid
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...lads-on-their-lilos-off-the-coast-of-majorca/