The Grand Tour Is Finished

ysr50

Donator
If you enjoyed Top Gear and The Grand Tour you might be disappointed to find that it's over.

Fustercluck

Its not really over, just the annoying studio shit is over, the large scale adventures are still on the way.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Top Gear was over years ago. I have watched a few episodes of TGT so far this season, I need to catch up.

Bobobie

The Studio was a leftover from the BBC program. I'm guessing Amazon rightly guessed it was luxury expense that added little to viewer entertainment. Look at it this way. This will mean their stage shows will be in higher demand and they can save all their best sketches for then and it will be fresh for the audience.

The Studio was a leftover from the BBC program. I'm guessing Amazon rightly guessed it was luxury expense that added little to viewer entertainment. Look at it this way. This will mean their stage shows will be in higher demand and they can save all their best sketches for then and it will be fresh for the audience.
Was kinda cool they were travelling to different countries and setting up that tent... couldn't imagine the cost though. Like how much was that opening in the first season cost like $4 mil?