eugoogoolizer..you know one who speaks at funerals
ugh still have not gone to bed yet.....and todays the ex's birfday

stillbornstew

blogging loser
mornin fellers.

i love isla. but she's a jew lover :action-sm

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
woot woot anybody check out rotharmy lately??

stillbornstew

blogging loser
you mean it was salvaged? i thought WB destroyed it.

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
if you have to drag a ****** behind your horse and carriage your in mancunbciwubciub

norton23

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
That link doesn't even work, tried a few times yesturday evening to get a few more jabs in but then couldn't get on and said "fuck it" I DID I SAID "FUCK IT" im a tool:icon_mrgr
heres the post from the mod or whoever:

answer: ZERO POINT fucking ZERO (0.0)
TO THA SPAMMAZ™:

word up motherfuckers. You dudes cracked me the FUCK up today. I watched like a giddy schoolgirl on horseback, juices flowing down in the tunaboat crevasse and nipple hard-ons poking holes in the training bra. You dudes were brilliant, like Osama bin-L. This site has never suffraged sucha tragedy. In the mod room, they're calling YOU our fucking 911.

Touche, douche's.

That's what they call SPORTSMANSHIP to the highest degree, never would I rain SOUR GRAPES™ on your parade. You fucking beat us, fair and square. P3WNED the GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING JACKBOOTING COCKSUCKING Diamond David Lee Roth Army™. I commend you in the victory. Hey, inasmuch as I don't like how you made us our bitches.... I have to respect it. Like Captain James T. and the fellas respected Khan in "Space Seed" and they had to explain that shit to Spock© of Vulcan.

YA DONE GOOD. I want to showcase what I consider the HIGHLIGHT of what you dudes did here today. Now understand that ALL of your shit got deleted. HOWEVER in respect, I shall LET IT LIVE AGAIN.

I am a moderator here. I am what they call "MEMBER NUMBER TWO" which of course is a reference to a penis followed by a reference to human feces. Don't read too much into that, bros, excepting that I'm sorta... dare I say sorta... on your side.

Keep in mind, whatever I post here will not only STAY in this forum... it will ALSO be a STICKY THREAD simply because of my legend within what YOU deem to be an aging and lame-ass internet community. Which gets me back to whatever today that you did cracked me the fuck up. SO ... without further ado:

posted: Today, at at 03:04 PM
an O & A Welcome everybody!!

Hi,

I just wanted to welcome all you David Lee Roth fans out there to the year 2007. I heard many of you were trapped in 1980 for the last 27 years. And to borrow a line from a VH song "you might as well jump" off a building because if you spend your time discussing and irelevant, washed up, nothing like David Lee Roth you don't deserve the air the rest of us breathe.

SO fucking well written. SO fucking true.

I was worried that some of the assholes here that take this fucking shit too seriously missed the message. It certainly puts shit into perpectus in my rectus.

Enough humility and concession for the time being. You all being 100& and totally correctal, and THE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING JACKBOOTING COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKING ASSLICKING RIMJOBBING LIVING IN THE 1980sING Diamond David Lee Roth Army absolutely acknowledging your total OWNAGE of us.... so...

wtf is...

0.0 rating?

BEST!!

=h69=

pure_waves

she has nice boobies. i sure would like to smell her cunt!

simoninnola

craig the intern

did something bad happen to the dude who was stuck in the elevator yesterday?

also, h ow fucking long do i have to be a member of fucking wack bag until i can post my own thread. i know i don't post a lot, but i've been a member for a good long while.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
did something bad happen to the dude who was stuck in the elevator yesterday?

also, h ow fucking long do i have to be a member of fucking wack bag until i can post my own thread. i know i don't post a lot, but i've been a member for a good long while.
Get to a 100 posts sir

simoninnola

naw he didn't really die did he? and do i really need 100 posts?

norton23

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]I dont like that apology,,,too much "jive talk" :icon_mrgr Who do these tools think they are anyway? I was born in '78 and hated these guys back then, more of a Metallica fan back in those days, always thought VH were kinda' cheesy to say the least[/FONT]

simoninnola

so...he's not dead? quoting a film doesn't help me with my question.

it's funny when they do it on the show, but you are being kinda douchey. sorry.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
also, h ow fucking long do i have to be a member of fucking wack bag until i can post my own thread.
Iirc, it's 70% of 220, minus your age or 7 years, whichever is longer.

pure_waves

simoninnola

a stern fan? why would you think that? i am a relatively new O&A fan, been listening since October of 2004 when I got my XM unit, but I listen on a daily basis.

between xm and audible, i hear almost every minute of every show.

simoninnola

wow meat spin or whatever, first time i've seen that all day!

Top Bottom