The Green Mile

FOFOLINA

I have seen this movie like 15 times I love it..
Have you guys seen it?
And if you haven't please do get it
It is Well Worth it..

I keep hearing everyone say this movie is good i guess im gonna have to go rent it but i dont think i should buy it.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
It's a movie about miracles. IT is actually a really good movie. I like everything though. So I would be a terrible critic. Far as I know I liked it. I also taped it. But I only watch it when it comes on showtime. Which is every other day. lol. Very good movie.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
It's a movie about miracles. IT is actually a really good movie. I like everything though. So I would be a terrible critic. Far as I know I liked it. I also taped it. But I only watch it when it comes on showtime. Which is every other day. lol. Very good movie.
Lol I do the same thing Mav I watch it on showtime all the time it comes on...

:)

Damn, I haven't seen it once. I've only seen bits and pieces of it. Isn't this the first or second movie of Stephen King's to tank at the theater?

BabyBunni

I just watched it the other day with some friends and when they killed the french guy I cried and when they killed the big black guy I cried even harder...I felt like such an idiot.

FOFOLINA

I cry like a freak in that movie
John Coffe is one cool ass guy and Dale the french guy that was sad FUCKING PERCY IS A SHIT HEAD

DIRTY_HARRY

stephen King is cool
That movie was great it had it all magic, jerkoffs, good guys, bad guys,a huge black guy, death, life, a mouse now you dont have to rent it lol
it was great