The #Greggshells Thread

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Post all of your favourite #Greggshells moments here!

(6:58)

PStephen

New Wackbag
Oct 8, 2013

27:17

Jim makes an admission to Greggshells that he forgot to mention on the show last Tuesday.

Last edited:

steve500

Oct 20, 2008
35,000 ft
I wonder if Fez had to go to therapy after Opie made fun of the standalone fruit incident?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Ant is right, Opie really is an over-sensitive ass.
The more I ponder it and the more I listen to older clips, the more it's dawning on me that Opie is a hypocritical lying faggot.

Also, the "Anthony has hangovers and takes too many sick days" is complete horseshit.

1. Anthony took about as many sick days as anybody else in the world.
2. Yes, I realise it's an easy job... maybe he was suffering from irritable depression and couldn't be funny? Oh, RIGHT.
3. Anthony is more entertaining in one hour than Opie could be in a week, and that's being conservative.

27:17

Jim makes an admission to Greggshells that he forgot to mention on the show last Tuesday.
But everyone knew it was a negotiation tactic, right? One that always fails to get a raise, right?

JeremyRando

Apr 1, 2014
I wonder if Fez had to go to therapy after Opie made fun of the standalone fruit incident?
Of course he did, but Fez only steals lunchbag gags from Ope. Ope steals therapy from Fez. Straight, right? But Opie has never had a conversation with fez. They just listen to each other for the hate?

VicVinegar

Oct 5, 2012
Regarding sick days, the only noticeable difference I can recall is when Ant had whooping cough. I'm sure Mr. Two Kids didn't want Ant bringing that into the studio before a doctor advised it was OK.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
This is what Opie thinks is funny?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But it's genius, really. If it's funny and it sticks, cool. If it's unfunny and cringe worthy, then he's mocking something and the haters just don't get it.

I'm gonna tear down the fourth wall for the DUMMIES like Stig out there... I've been message boarding since I was 18, and I can post with anybody, in the end. The admins don't even give a shit any more so if Stig wants to post, that's all on him. It's not on me, it just isn't. Deep down he knows it.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I'm gonna tear down the fourth wall for the DUMMIES like Stig out there... I've been message boarding since I was 18, and I can post with anybody, in the end. PERIOD! The admins don't even give a shit any more so if Stig wants to post, that's all on him. It's not on me, it just isn't. Deep down he knows it. PERIOD!