• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

The #Greggshells Thread

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
I am starting to feel like this will end in some self harming way for him

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
I am starting to feel like this will end in some self harming way for him
He's already harmed himself by getting pushed out of his show, replaced by an intern, and taking a huge paycut.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt

Have I posted this one before? Well whatever, he's horrible.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
So 10 more months of "dabba dang ol' sumwun shit ol' dabba sheeit dangol'" Vic Henley? Yeesh.
It's a slow countdown, and he's going to get more and more bitter. BEAUTIFUL. /Florentine

Dec 12, 2007
It's a slow countdown, and he's going to get more and more bitter. BEAUTIFUL. /Florentine
Opie has no clue what to do and he still has a radio show at siriusXM. Ant was fucking thrown to the wolves and still (with varying degrees of success) got along basically alone, and I will always give him credit for that.

It was not an easy journey on old Ant either. He aged like a US president from all the extra stress.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Opie has no clue what to do and he still has a radio show at siriusXM. Ant was fucking thrown to the wolves and still (with varying degrees of success) got along basically alone, and I will always give him credit for that.

It was not an easy journey on old Ant either. He aged like a US president from all the extra stress.
If he'd just get a monthly at the fruitloop hair place, he wouldn't look so aged.

Top Bottom