The guy drinks 3 bottles of wine in 55 seconds!!!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
The only thing amazing about that video is the delivery method. I would have taken the easy way out and used a funnel.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
the video would be fantastic if there was some afterward of that feat
I thought the same thing.
Can that be survived without alcohol poisoning? Wine is usually 12 to 14 percent alcohol, so three 750ml bottles are the equivalent of one 750ml bottle at around 40 percent. Same percentage as Jack Daniels. He basically did the Belushi scene in Animal House.

Look closely at the wine, though. The levels aren't equal on the first two, and are lower than I'd expect for a freshly uncorked product. It's also foamy, like wine usually isn't.
He did a pretty amazing job for the volume, but I'm not convinced it's wine.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
I thought the same thing.
Can that be survived without alcohol poisoning? Wine is usually 12 to 14 percent alcohol, so three 750ml bottles are the equivalent of one 750ml bottle at around 40 percent. Same percentage as Jack Daniels. He basically did the Belushi scene in Animal House.

Look closely at the wine, though. The levels aren't equal on the first two, and are lower than I'd expect for a freshly uncorked product. It's also foamy, like wine usually isn't.
He did a pretty amazing job for the volume, but I'm not convinced it's wine.
Well done jackjack. Now, if you could review that pesky Zapruder film with the same intensity, it might answer some questions.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Well done jackjack. Now, if you could review that pesky Zapruder film with the same intensity, it might answer some questions.
Jeez, I'm glad I didn't post that I paused the thing a dozen times until I had the name of the wine, then googled to try to get the actual alcohol content.
Never found anything specific enough on a quick first pass.

Philly loser

Wackbag Elder Statesman
Oct 12, 2002
Limerick, Pa
Jeez, I'm glad I didn't post that I paused the thing a dozen times until I had the name of the wine, then googled to try to get the actual alcohol content.
Never found anything specific enough on a quick first pass.

Nah, it's cool. I'm a loser too.:action-sm

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
My friend could drink that guy under the table

nikoloslvy

I wear my sunglasses at night...Anyone want fries?
Donator
May 5, 2003
that guy is a pro.